10: his intention

Genos receives a call and answers it " hai?"

" please come immediately. We are in need of your existence."

genos: alright.

_______________________________________

At the headquarters...

genos: I am here. What is the matter?

" wait. We have another member."

" *yawns*  Gomenasai. I was busy choosing which chocolate to buy. There was this new one but then I wanted my favourite too... and then... ale?" the door opened and revealed her full face.

genos: sairisu...

sairisu: genos...

genos: you are a hero too?

" super happy aren't you?" she said sarcastically.

genos: that's not what I meant the other time.

" you know him?"

sairisu: know him? hmph. Yea, I do. Apparently.

genos: sairisu!! I want to clear up the misunderstanding ...

"ahem. Gomenasai. I have to interrupt. You will be working with her today. She is a S class member with no ranking yet. As for the urgency of this matter, there is a monster dwelling in city R. We would like..."

" bla bla bla" she interrupts " Ja na. (see you later)" and she flash steps.

genos: sairisu!! Gomenasai... for what happened just now.

" no. It's nothing. We are in fact lucky to have her. That stupid man wouldn't even care about my request until I insulted him."

" so it's your fault?!!! " a far voice said obviously from sairisu "I'm gonna kill you later!! "

___________________________________

Sairisu went to city R and saw many small little monsters. They swamped the city and eat up buildings and everything in sight.

Genos: what fierce creatures.

The creature caught attention of her. They raced towards her.

" lucky. " she puts down the big rectangular luggage she had been carrying. With a click, it opened. " which one neh... "

The creatures surrounded her.

Genos: sairisu!!

" don't you dare interfere. Sayonara desu. " many small slices and all of them dies. The tornado of the creatures fall to the ground. And there she was standing with the large blade stabbed in the ground " hehe. That was fun. For... One moment. "

Genos: gomenasai.

Sairisu: for?

Genos: underestimating you. Knowing you for so long... I should have known not to do that.

Sairisu: genos...

Genos: hai?

Sairisu: it's not about that... That annoys me... A lot. I didn't do this because you wanted me to.

Genos: I know.

Sairisu: my sensei... Is probably what you call a villian. Sonic too. But they're just people who do what's being paid. I... Was taught that way too. Which means I don't find anything wrong with it.

Genos: I won't let it happen.

Sairisu: what?

Genos: I won't let the day come where you have to earn to kill.

She giggled " do you know what you're talking about? Even heroes kill living things. And that's because not everyone is that strong enough to not kill. "

He clenched his fist " I know that... I'm not strong enough. But I'll try!! Try not to let you harm innocent people. "

She runs to him and hugs him. That shocked him a little " sai...risu? " She kissed him on the cheek " then you'll have to try hard genos. Hehe. " she flash stepped.

Genos was a little puzzled by what she meant. But he felt determined. Determined to protect her.