Chapter 1:The First Sight

Can't Resist The Chance..

My friends call me...Ira.Actually,my full name is Iera(E-Yeay-ra) Ho'fa. 'Ira WEIRDO'. Becoz i like scary man.With scars...i didn't know why..but that was amazing thing i like.

Im a maid,in Reim Empire palace.My chores cleaning Fanalis Guys Clothes....don't say anything becoz i already get to use it when they were in the war something like smelly sweat on the clothes.

Today, they leave their clothes like they use to on 3 big basket.When i started to heading the changing room.I saw very muscular man.Having scar beside his mouth.I doubtly...hes the most attractive man ever i met.

He was about to open his clothes.Now, i don't know what to do!Im hiding...evwn i know Fanalis can smell me!.After he open on top clothe.I found more like blood.He was injured.

I walked slowly towards him. "Umm, mister your back is hurt".My face kinda shy.Girls that always call me weirdo said im innocent. "Hm?..Oh don't mind with that, its just from the galdiator practice".I held his hands to went sit in the bench.I hand out my handkerchief and clean the wounds. "J..just be quiet...i..i want to stop the bleeding".With courage i said that.

He cackled. "U really are little cute who dare come to me and said like that".Whoa...his voice more like lion or something really huge. "Im done".I went to infront of him.

"Mister...im sorry if im rude.But u really are have a charming face...and wild smile".I caress his hair too his cheek.My face really mad blush and smiled showing my teeth.He bit shocked then he laugh outburst. "This is a first time someone very cute like u dare come to me".He ruffled my hair.

"Well...my apology, but every girls in this Kingdom were very afraid of me".He chuckled.I give light kiss on his lips. "Eventually,every man in this empire said i was plain and weirdo.U already seen my glasses.And im mees person".I shrugged. "Why..they didn't realise u had cute baby face when u blush?".He use his hands push my back closer to his body.

Unexpected,he nuzzling to my neck.He smelling. "After, this i will remember this scent".He looked at me.He give me rough kiss.He stand up. "Uh...another thing.Whats your name little cute?".He asked. "My name...Iera.Just call me Ira".I give warm smile. "Whats yours?".I wonder.

"Call me Lo'lo".He waved bye left the changing room. "Alright lets get back to work!".I dragged all basket out of the room put to a tray.And went to place to wash all this clothes.

Night~

"Ira...today u will serve dinner on the table".The chief maiden. "A what?!!U know it will be my nightmare!".I protest.Basically, girls really afraid to serve Fanalis Corps.Full with men,the part u should know is...u find out they stared u when u serve the plates on the table.

One of them lucky that they serving on Muu Alexius side.But still he friendly even he already married with a woman her name was Hiriru(Muu x OC).She kinda cute.

I bring u big plates went to beside Lo'lo.When i realise...i brought to him!!Oh my solomon how im gonna face him.With our kiss, he steal my first kiss but i didn't mind becoz i love him.

I brought to him with bright smile. "Food is reserve".I open the iron cover the food.Then it really deliciously made by best chef.A man fanalis beside him looked amazed at me. "Hey, u kinda cute".He grab my wrist. "Umm...mister hope u let go of my hand".Im really panicked right now. "If i don't?Why u just scream it.They will noticed u,u don't want being humiliating yourself right?".He whisper.

Lo'lo grab the man hand. "Don't u dare touch her!".He snarled. "Come on Ira".He grab my hand..we went out from the room went to the Courtyard.We sit on the fountain.

"Uhmm..Lo'lo?".He still held my hand.I was standing infront of him.He look frustrated. "Did u hurts?".His face a little tit blush on his face. "Yeah, i didn't hurt anywhere but, aren't u hungry?U...u should eat just don't bothered about me".I caress his cheek.

"Im not hungry don't worry".I heard stomach growled.I giggled "Pfftt...u soo cute.And really stubborn person".I touched his chest.He just smiled. "Uh...please don't show your cute side at anyone.I really irritating with it if someone see it".He glanced other way.

"Y..yeah sure!".I smiled at him. "Can i know something?Is it mean that u like me?".I asked with redden face. "....well...i didn't say it but this u will know".He kiss me in rough way.I kissed him back.He stripped my hair little to the back my ear. "Your face really in heat".He cackled.

"U..umm i like u too".I smiled brightly.I hugged his face at my chest.

Our love begins...

Hope u guys vote it!! (^ω^)