Chapter 6

He's hurt....

Ira keep waiting her lover came back safely.

Untill one night...

"Theyyy arrived!!!!!...they injuredd ur majesty!!!".One of the guard palace shouted. "What happen?!!". "Why they injured??!!".Lots of people keep pushing and seen the scene. Ira feel this wasn't right. She tried to made away from the crowd she keep pushing them away. 'please Please hope he will be Alright!!'.She thought.But what she sees.....she wasn't believe it. "Lo'niiii!!!!". Muu was shoulder to shoulder helping Lo'lo treat the medic.

"Ira!!!". Muu geeting near to her. "God, what happen to him?!!".She keep touchinh Lo'lo face. "He's loss lot blood.Just wait untill he get back to normal".

Ira royalty waiting for him outside the door.She's waiting untill the madics came out.

skippy...

After medics went out.She went in.She walked slowly towards Lo'lo.He's full with the bandages around his torso and his righ arm. "Oh lion....".She began cried, and sat beside him.Ira held his hand with tight to know him he's always by her side.Never leave her.

Morning....

Hiru-sama patted her shoulder. "Ira, are u Alright?".Hiru asked. "Ohh, Hiru-sama...yeah im fine.Im...just waited he's awake thats all".She keep brought his hand to her cheek.Missing the warms always hugged her when they in a date. "Im sure he's alright, but Ira u need to sleep too.U didn't looked well".Hiru advised her.She shaking her head. "No, i want to stay by his side".

"Ok,...im leaving first...take care of him k?".She ruffled Ira hair. Hiru-sama leaves her alone.

Ira didn't eat much.Didn't bath so much. About 1 week Lo'lo still didn't awake.Its effecting Ira worries so much.

That Morning....

Lo'lo awake.He blinked his eyes.Then he sat up, still he feel Something stung on his torso. "Ouch,". Ira awake, she blinked her eyes and saw her charming prince. "Lo'ni??!! It is u!!".Ira sat on the bed and hugged slowly Lo'lo. "I thought im gonna lose u".He ruffled her hair and sigh. "Its not im gonna die easily..".She slapped his cheek.Ouch, kinda stung isn't it. "Don't u said ur not gonna die easily!!".Shes trembled, shaking...afraid she's gonna lose Someone really important to her.

"Calm down, its ok im here".Lo'lo didn't bother being slapped by his girl worried soooooo much for him.She's sobbing. "The tiger i've always known...shes always happy no matter what happen.But today i looked at her...shes really mad at me".Lo'lo touched her cheek wiped away the tears. "I was mad at u!!!.U didn't wake for days!! ur worried me to death u idiot lion!".She shouted.

He hugged for 10 minutes calming down her feeling.He grabbed her chin up.And kissed on the forehead, the right eye, beside her lip, kissed on the lips very passionate.He break the kissed.A string saliva apart from them. "Now,..u still mad at me?".Lo'lo looked at her with warm eyes.He really missed the time they hugged and kissed.

Ira went red. "No, and stop doing that again...why men always keep risking their lives?? Back home he really know, if he didn't survive he will being scolded by his wife/lover/girlfriend!".She 'hmmph'.

He scratching his head. "Alright,how about your birthday coming up...we're doing some party and dance?".He's smiled. "U promise??!!". "Yeah, im". "Yeayyyyy!!!".

Later Hiru, Muu, Yaqut came to see Lo'lo.Hiru keep scolding her Childhood Friend.

whatsss...coming up her birthday present??!! find out soon !!..