Chapter 2:Swordsplay

Wanting To Know More!

"Hey, did u heard today they gonna fight in gladiator field!".One of the girl said. "Ehhh who?!".Her friend ask. "No way u din't know?It was Muu & Lo'lo!".I went run towards hall way to the Gladiator field.I saw lots of cheering people.

I saw a surprise scene.Lo'lo throw Muu really far.Then, he apology very quick becoz of the attitude he made.

Done with the fight...

I brought towels to him.I brought it with happy face.After the gate galdiator field he went out.I put the towels on my shoulder i jump high hugged his stomach.I giggled.He shocked.

He ruffled my hair. "Hey, Ira".He smiled. "Ehehehe so..sorry im really miss ya!".I shouted happily with little blush at my face.He chuckled with my statement.I look at him with dumbfounded face.Muu looked at us with grin at his face.

"Wow...thats really new to see a girl like u really closed with a scary guy like him".He laugh and ruffled my hair.Lo'lo pushed my body closer to him,he snarled at Muu. "Uhm..hes not scary.Hes....got charming face more handsome than u thats all".I smiled innocently at him. "Hahahhhhahaha..owh my stomach tickled".He laugh?.I looked up at Lo'lo was little grin at me. "Lo'lo...can u lift me up little?".I asked. "Humm what is it?".

He bent down held my waist went up.So i was same height face to face with him. "Here!".I was giggled while i clean the sweat on his face and neck with towel.He cackled. "U really are something u little tiger".Im just keep cleaning the sweat. "Done!Now u more neat".I looked at his face.

"Uuuuuu~~So passionate of u Lo...'lo~".It was Myron Alexius.Muu's sister.Unexpected,Lo'lo glared at Myron.He put me down gently. "What's wrong with it u woman???!!".Oh no....the quarrel begin. "Im just teasing u thats all.Don't have to be so pushy yourself!!".The anger of Myron revealed.I sweatdropped.I came towards Lo'lo, i put my small hands on his arm. "Lo'lo is there something wrong?".I smiled at him brightly.

Now, he become relaxed.He held my hands back. "Nothing..".He looked at me. "Are u thirsty?I can brought some water maybe drinks for u?". "That will be nice".I grab his hand. "Hihihi come on!U gonna love it!".He chuckled with the words.

Myron really surprise and didn't expected that happen.Becoz, no one interested with the beast had scar on his corner lips. "Muu...is she?".Myron asked Muu.He nodded. "I could say.She was his girlfriend.I didn't know how it happen but the point is.It must be his most important thing in his life".Muu chuckled.

At the Fountain..

"Tada!!!I brought 2 glasses.One is water and another one orange juice!".I shouted excitedly.He cackled. "U little cub,u always happy aren't u?".He smiled. "Well, im always smiled when u always be by my side.Im just common girl wants some love like all girls dreamed about it".I played with my fingers.

"U didn't deserve me.Even i don't deserve a smart girl like u being my partner".He looked sad. "Hihihi, don't be sad.I really do like u.Im still don't know how it came too me.But everytime i looked at u.Its always make me happy full with surprise".I looked at his face in concerned.

He kneel infront of me, hold my hands not to tight but enough to give some romantic scene. "If u really sure with this decision.I will promise that i will never hurt u.And i will protect u even cost my life".My eyes full with tears of happiness.

"Yeah, i will accept this decision.I want to be your lover as long as we still love each other".I hugged him then we kiss.

A Big War Coming!!

To be continued....