Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The night past in a flurry of feathers, pearls, bourbon, music and fun; C.T and I were a hit. Whenever the dancers took a break, we were like lightning on the floor. We would dance and sing along with the music and one dancer even pulled us up on stage to sing with her. It was amazing. By the time the club closed, the sun had come up and we were all around the bar resting our feet, which looked amazing in the Louboutin's we were sporting. Caden was wiping down the bar and packing up clean glasses.

"I don't think I've had so much fun working in my life!" C.T said with a smile so big it took up her entire face. I looked at my phone to check the time.

"Guys, it is currently six o'clock in the morning and I don't know about you but I want to sleep for like ever."

"I agree. Mixing all these drinks was fun but I had to entertain to and with a whole bunch of eyes on me. I mean I know I'm fabulous but damn!" Caden said while grabbing his jacket and coming from behind the bar. We were all ready to go. C.T and I were going to dry clean the outfit and return it. We took off the shoes and walked back to the dressing room where we found Jonesy just getting off the phone.

"WELL FORGET YOU TOO YOU LIMP NOODLE!" He angrily ended the call but brightened up immediately when he saw us.

"Hey Jonesy, here are the shoes and we'll clean the outfits and return them." He looks confused for a second and then 'oh'ed in realization.

"So you guys just started but yeah no, you keep everything. You get one pair of every outfit here including shoes and just come to work wearing the appropriate one. Those look like they fit pretty well so I'll assume at you girls wear somewhere around a four and a six so I'll send all the costumes by your way. Just check the tag before you wash it. Most of this stuff is dry clean only."

I couldn't contain myself; I started doing my happy dance. It consisted of al lot of pointing up and awkward knee movements. The three of us had a friend, Jahred, who always did this dance when he was excited and I learned it and now I do it too. C.T and Caden started laughing at me and shaking their heads.

"Well I glad somebody's happy tonight." Jonesy sighed, bringing me to a halt.

"Why the long face Jonesy baby?" I asked.

"My roommate just kicked me out like a limp noodle and now I have to find a new roommate." He sighed and C.T, Caden and I turned to each other with the same look. I knew exactly what they were thinking. We nodded simultaneously.

"Jonesy, do you mind constant sexual references, walking around naked, nonchalant chatter about very vulgar topics, loud music, and of course spontaneous adventures?" Caden, C.T and I listed off.

"I got kicked out for those exact things and the occasional hookah party." He said, bringing a smile to our faces.

"Jonesy, with the rental payment of $150 dollars a month, you could live in our warehouse."

"Only $150 a month?"

"The total amount comes out to $600 a month but we split the cost so with you it's only $150 from each of us." He nodded and thought about it for maybe like two minutes and then stuck out his hand to shake. We all shook his hand and turned around.

"FOLLOW ME TO WONDERLAND!" Caden shouted as we walked to the car park. He was going to follow us in his car to our place. Hopefully Noah and the boys were gone. Speaking of that...

"Hey what's going on with you and Derrick and Drake?" I asked C.T and Caden.

"Well Drake and I decided just to be friends more than boyfriend and girlfriend. It's nice though. No hard feelings." C.T said with a smile.