Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"He is so cute!" exclaimed C.T while jumping up and down on the couch with my phone in her hand.

"Who is 'so cute!'?" Mimicked Caden coming from the bathroom with his shirt off, his bandage off as well.

"Put the bandage back on, you don't want it to get infected." I instructed him and he handed me the box of gauzes. I started to tape him up as C.T explained my meeting with Noah.

"You have to see him. His dimples are super cute. And Yana said he even apologized and wanted to make it up to her. He was a total gentleman."

"Let me see." She handed him the phone and he gasped. "Does he per chance have a gay twin brother?"

I laughed and finished putting the gauze on. I took my phone from him and put it back on the couch. "I don't know. I didn't call him yet."

"WHAT? CALL HIM NOW!" Exclaimed C.T.

"No, we have to study. We aren't on break just yet. I have one last exam and I don't know what it's going to be on so I need to be prepared."

"Our test is two weeks away. Call this fine piece of ass now before I do and you know that won't be good." Caden gave me his 'you better' look. I sighed and picked up the phone. I went to his contact and dialed the number.

Don't pick up

Noah, don't pick up the phone.

Don't pick u-

"Hello?" Damn.

"Hey Noah, its Ayana. I just wanted you to know that my plans changed and my friends and I are going out tonight. Would you like to come?"

"Yeah sure! Where you guys headed?"

"Well, C.T wants to go to the movies, but Caden wants to go to the club. Where do you want to go?"

"I say the club. Should I bring some people?"

"Do you have a gay twin brother?" Caden snorted.

"No, but I have a gay best friend who has a straight twin brother."

"Bring them. I'll text you my address and we can all go together."

"Sounds like a plan. See you tonight beautiful."

I blushed and C.T took that as the perfect moment to yell "You made her blush!"

"See you later Noah." I said and then hung up the phone.

I text our address and said we would leave around nine and sent it to Noah. He sent back, and I quote 'Wear something sexy (;'. I didn't respond. It was currently five in the afternoon so I decided to start getting ready.

"Come on guys, let's go get sexy."

"Amen to that sista!"

"That's offensive Caden." I said with a fake serious face.

"Aren't you only like half black anyway?" C.T said sarcastically.

"C.T last time I checked, you weren't even from this country."

"I'M HAWAIIAN. HAWAII IS APART OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! DAMMIT!" I laughed as I ran up the stairs.
         It's true. I am only half black with African and French blood running through my veins. I have a russet brown color gracing me skin, bright hazel eyes with just little flecks of gold and green, a button nose, full lips and curly hair. When I say curly hair I mean like a lot of springy curls stopping at approximately my elbows. It's a lot of hair and it's this natural light brown with darker brown highlights. The best part is it's all mine. Everything is real; natural.