Preparation

Hey, I realized as I was writing just how shitty the intro to this is. Well, I guess I make up for it by not writing like a child who has no idea what grammar even is. But anyway, sorry, I guarantee it will pick up. By the way, I own these characters and plot, almost forgot that. Thanks!

~Cameron as Narrator POV~

        (Heavy breathing, heart pounding) I'm running as fast as I can to Jack's side. Julius' carcass lies in the corner, ripped apart. I make my way to Jack and hold him tightly in my arms, I gently lift his face to mine and whimper "yes."

        I'm sure you're wondering how all of this started, I would be too. It all started when my best friend of ten years, Jack, asked me to Prom.  And I, being the imbecile I am, said yes thinking that he was asking to go as friends; but boy was I wrong. 

       Jack was a skinny, lanky ball of awkward. But I have to say he definitely isn't unattractive. Although it seemed very strange to think of him with any sort of attraction. Then I thought of how nice it would be to have a guy on my arm at prom in hopes of making Julius (dreamboat) Marx jealous. God was he a hottie! But he decided to take Shay-Lynn Barnes to prom, AKA queen of the megasluts. 

        All of the guys in school were all over Shay-Lynn like flies on dog shit. I just don't understand what everyone sees in her! One of the worst parts was she knew for a fact that she could have just about anyone she wanted. I figured it was just a matter of time before she moved on to the next dumbass. Julius wasn't exactly the smartest, but man was he hot!

        My name is Cameron by the way. I moved here with my helper, Mrs. Walter, when I was just a young girl. She's taken care of me ever since the incident... but that's another story. Sometimes I remember bits and pieces from the day, but it's only in my most terrifying nightmares. Mrs. Walters has raised me like one of her own, and she's the closest thing to a mom I can remember.

        Ever since I moved here in 3rd grade, Jack Evans has been my best friend. We've been through literally everything together. From my first bike crash, to my first bad breakup, Jack has always been there for me. We hang out every single day and he just truly understands me. He's the only one I've ever told who I really am, and he's the only one I can trust to understand that.

        Sorry for the short chapter, I promise to update soon. This chapter was super boring and cliche, but it picks up the next one. If you decide to abandon this story be my guest, it's just out there for people who want to read and I won't get offended if you give up after this. Thanks!