Takeover

Thanks for making it this far, this is where I start to throw in a little bit about her powers and give you a little bit more excitement. 

Cameron Narrator POV

       I awoke to Mrs. Walters slamming the door and the sound of rain pounding on the roof. The book tumbled to the floor as I sat up abruptly. I checked my phone for the time to notice that Jack had sent me several texts.

Cam, I was just wanted to check on you and make sure that you made it home okay.

Cam? I really need you to text me back when you can, I need to talk to you about something.

Cam? 

Cam are you okay?

       Shit! I hadn't checked my phone all night! Jack seems really worried...

Sorry, Jack, I fell asleep and just got your message. I got home safe, Stephanie drove this time. I can come over tomorrow after school and we can talk about whatever you need to talk about, sound good?

       I figured Jack was probably already asleep since it was 5 in the morning already. I graduated to my bed so I could get a good night's sleep before I have to get up and help Mrs. Walters with her Sunday cleaning. 

       I woke up an hour later with an unbelievable thirst. I sprinted downstairs and ran the faucet water straight into my mouth; getting water all over myself in the process. Then the migraine hit, the sharp, disabling pain. The pain made me drop to my knees. Then the seizing hit before I could even realize what was happening. I felt something warm dripping down my chin before noticing that it was blood. Then I saw Mrs. Walters run to my side with a towel. I heard her voice drifting in and out, trying to reassure me, trying to help me. Then I was consumed by the darkness. 

Sorry for the short chapter, just wanted to leave a little cliffhanger here for you. Bye!