Interview With crzecupcake

-Sup. What's your name? :P

Ohai! I'm Maddie :)

-Where did you get the idea for your username?  

I actually created it because I thought spelling 'Crazy' like 'Crze' was cool. And I had a liking for cupcakes. Yum :D

-How did you find the wonderful world of Wattpad?

I was on my iPod trying to find a good eBook app, and I found this and thought it was quite interesting!

-How do you get the inspiration for your stories? 

Mostly everything. Music is my main inspiration and just using my dark, twisted, and insane imagination easily helped the process.

-YouTube or TV?

YouTube. I live off YouTube. I think I need YouTube more than sleep. I specifically like comedy on YouTube, and I use secret refrences to videos in my writing ocaisonally.

-If you were stranded on an island, what would you take with you?

Hmm... Music, Easy-Bake oven, and a huge I-Spy book or Where's Waldo. Something like that where you get easily confused but never bored. I don't tolerate boredom well.

-What do you think of those annoying video ads on Wattpad? 

I don't really mind them, because they are just normal pop-up ads you get on almost any site and they pay to keep this saviour-website running.

-Do you feel music has an effect on your writing? 

Fudge yes. I usually have the strangest music tastes, to fit to my strange personality. Bands like My Chemical Romance, Mindless Self Indulgence, and Black Veil Brides highly inspire me. As does artists like Skrillex and techno-remixes. I have also found a strong liking for 8-bit remixes of Alternative-Rock songs.

-Have any goals you want to accomplish on here?

Just to finally make something of myself and make the slightest-impact on anyone's life. I'm more confident after I joined wattpad and began writing with the positive feedback and cruicial book advice.

-What would you like to tell your fans? No pressure…They're waiting :P 

Stay strong my dear friends. Don't give up or let anyone push you around. You're not worthless and you DO have something to live for. I'm glad you took the time out of your life to read my story that is really my mind at 3am in writing. I encourage you to be yourself and don't take anyone's crap, because I'm here for you and I know how it is. <3