Chapter 7 - Suspicious

The next day I and Jason headed of to the mall to get the last things to the wedding. It's two weeks to the wedding and yes, I'm very stressed but at the same time very excited. Harry had an interview over the phone today, so he couldn't go with us. When I told him that I could go with Jason instead, he wasn't to thrilled about my suggestion, but he agreed to it anyway.

Ever since our fight we had some weeks ago we have become a little more distant even though we pretend that everything is just fine. We haven't talked about it all, we just pretend like it didn't happen and no, I don't believe that's good, but I don't have the energy or the time to break into another fight with Harry. We have two weeks and then we get married. I don't want to be in the middle of a big fight when we get married, that's suppose to be our happiest time. We're young, free and can whatever we want. We really shouldn't be fighting. Even though Harry said that he wouldn't try to make me sleep with him again before the wedding, I've got some vibes sometimes that he really is in the mood. That's when I go and give him a banana.

“So how's it going with Harry?” Jason asked me and I looked at him surprised for a moment. After all this helping me, and hanging out with me, Jason actually never mentioned Harry one time. Now that I think of it, it's quite weird.

“Well. I have to be honest with you since you're my friend at all...” I trailed of and shot him a quick glance to see if I really could trust him.

“Go on” he motioned and I turned left as we walked through the store.

“Well, even since the start I've told Harry that I will wait with the sex to after the wedding” Jason only nodded like this was a normal thing to talk about, but I was freaking out inside. I was talking about sex in a store. This is not normal. “And he was all okay with it, all the time until he came back from tour two weeks ago. We kind of, well, got in a heated moment” I blushed a bit and bit my lip of the thought of it. Jason gave me a smirk and I tried to make my blush away, but of course I failed. “And he was pissed when I told him to stop. He was going too far from my liking and I just don't understand why he would just change his mind so fast about something we both agreed about before.” I threw my hands in the air as I grabbed some stuff I needed to I and Harry's apartment.

“Why don't you just ask him then?” Jason's words came out simply and supporting and when I heard him say that I realized that's what I needed. I needed some surport at the time and I needed someone I could talk to and get advice from. Yes, I've been talking to Perrie a lot, but she is mostly with Zayn and trust me – he will never leave her alone. She's always distracted by him, which means that she can't fully help me with my problems. Ugh, we need a new girls-night.

“I did, and he told me that the lads, you know the band?” Jason just nodded. “he said that they were making fun of him because he and I hadn't done it yet” I shrugged once more. “To me that's a pathetic excuse, because Harry has always been proud over me and never tried to push me into something – especially something like this. It's just so weird to me” Jason just nodded as he took in my answer.

“I'm really sorry to tell you this Aubrey, but to me it sound like Harry is hiding something. He's not one to fall under group pressure right? He's strong in himself and it just seems like there's something he is hiding. Don't you feel that way too?” He asked me and I was slightly scared by this fact. Harry doesn't fall under group pressure and why would he start now?

Harry is hiding something and I will find out what.