Part 15

Dark Angel(Part 15)

"STOP, JUST STOP HURTING HER!" Harry begged, as you were slapped yet again. Your body fell to the floor, shoulder screaming in protest. No matter how much it hurt though, your arms remained firmly locked around your stomach, protecting the precious child you had always hoped for. To even think of losing it, that alone tore you apart more than any of the hits.

"You left, Styles. This is your fault. You did this to her," Rick growled, kicking your shoulder. You were far beyond tears by then, not even a scream escaping your mouth, only broken whimpers. The contact of his shoe then started to become dangerously close to your midsection, fearful gasps being pushed out of you with every blow.

"Stop," you pleaded quietly, voice suddenly becoming a loud scream as he hit your forearms. "I'M PREGNANT! STOP!" The second the words left your mouth, you knew it was a mistake. A smile grew on your torturer's face and he drew back to kick you again when a deafening echo filled the room. Your head snapped over to look at the doorway to see Zayn and Niall standing there, guns in hand, Liam behind them with what looked like switchblades in his palms.

"Took you long enough," Harry growled in annoyance, all hell suddenly breaking loose after those words. Guns fired, screams echoed, fists collided with skin, but all you could do was curl into a ball, trying to escape the violence.

"(Y/N)!" you heard Liam suddenly scream, your eyes popping open to see a barrel being pointed straight at you. You cowered, trying to escape it but the BANG resounded through the bedroom, scaring you stock stiff. The trigger was pulled alright, but no pain had come to you. Your gaze slowly rose to look at the scene before you when a hand gently slipped over your eyes, preventing you from seeing the disaster that lay before you.

"Y-You don't want to see this, sweetheart," Harry croaked, his voice thick with emotion. You heard Niall and Zayn in the background quietly talking, what sounded like a small sob making you take in a sharp breath. You shoved your boyfriend's hand away, catching a glimpse of what something you would never forget for years to come. Liam was sprawled out on the carpet, his face grotesque from the damage of a bullet.

"L-Li?" was all you could manage before you were pulled into Harry's arms again, your gaze still locked on your friend's brown eyes that were once full with life now empty. Gone was the man that had held you those nights when you angel had disappeared, the man who had kept you from falling to pieces, who had been the friend you hadn't had in a long while; he was gone and he was never coming back.

"Look away, (Y/N)," Harry ordered softly, pushing your face into his chest. Even though you followed his instruction, Liam's face was still etched into your mind, plaguing you more than the pain in your limbs. As much as the physical pain hurt, it was nothing compared to the slow shattering in your chest.

Liam was dead.

Not only that...he died protecting you...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

Hello my Dark Angels,

I hope you are enjoying this story, but sadly its coming to an end ): 

Happy reading lovelies 

follow, vote and comment. 

trust me I don't bite hard q: just comment or inbox and we can chat :D

- Em xx