Part 6

Part 6:

"Take that back!" you shriek as you run after your boyfriend of three years.

"No I'm not taking it back!" he laughs as he runs around the room. "It's true!"

"Is not!"

"Is too."

"Shut up, Jensen."

"No, I won't."

"I'll make you."

"You can try."

"Ugh!! I hate you!"

"And I love you too!" You smile inwardly before resuming your task and run after him. When you finally catch up with him, you both sit down on the couch.

"That was fun." he remarks.

"Yes, it was." you nod your head.

"Though you've to agree you did intentionally come into my changing room that day!" He accuses again.

"No, I didn't! I just opened it by mistake."

"Whatever you say, babe."

You stick your tongue out him. He grins at you before taking out a gift.

"Happy birthday, babe. It's officially 12 am right now."

You grin in return as you quickly snatch the gift from his hands. He laughs, amused by the current situation. You open the gift and gasp.

A bright new iPhone 5 is placed in the box, neatly. You squeal and hug Jensen tightly. He chuckles at your enthusiasm and wraps his hands around you.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" You keep chanting while admiring the phone in your hands.

"Anything for you, babe."

You smile and peck his lips. "I love you, Jensen Ackles."

"I love you too, Y/F/N." He says before taking your hands and getting down on his knees.

"I feel selfish to say so but I'm very happy that the Terror gang decided to hijack the mall that day. If they didn't, I wouldn't get to talk to you and I wouldn't get to ask you out. I would forever have doubts about you liking me and you would probably end up with somebody else. I am lucky to have a wonderful girl like you who puts others before herself. I've liked everything about you since the start but never really got the chance to say so. But now that you're mine, I shall make you feel like you're the only girl in the world. Thank you for coming in my life, Y/n."

By the end of the speech you're awestruck and touched. You lean into him and close the remaining distance between you both.

-

"Happy birthday, Y/N!!" Somebody shouts in your ear. You turn around and spot your best friend.

"H/N!!! Hi!!! When did you get here?"

"I just got here. Sorry that I couldn't come earlier. My parents came over."

"It's okay. You're here now! Let's party!!"

"Of course!"

After spending hours together with your best friend, you notice that Jensen's not around. You get worried.

"Chill. I'm sure he'll be here somewhere." Your friend assures you.

"I hope so." Suddenly, a sound of a mike is heard.

"Hey guys!! If you don't mind, I want to sing a song that I've composed for my birthday girl. It's called Crazy Love." You hear his voice and immediately grin. A number of comments and whistles are heard as Jensen positions himself on the stage while grabbing a mike. He looks straight at you and starts singing,

"I can hear her heartbeat for a thousand miles.

And the Heavens open every time she smiles.

And when I come to her that's just where I belong.

Yet, I'm running to her like a river strong.

She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love.

She's got a fine sense of humor when I'm feeling low down.

And when I come to her when the sun goes down.

She takes my troubles all away, takes away my grief.

Takes away my heartache, in the night like a thief.

She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love.

Yes, I need her in the daytime.

Oh, but I need her in the night.

Yes, I want to throw my arms around her.

And kiss and hug, and kiss and hug her tight.

And when I'm returning from so far away.

She gives me some sweet lovin', brighten up my day.

Yes, it makes me righteous, it makes me whole.

And makes me mellow, down to my soul.

She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love.

Crazy love

Crazy love

Crazy love."

A/N: *sings in a high pitch* CRAZZZZYYYYYYY LOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE!!! *notices you guys* OH! Did the song finish?? I didn't notice. *plays with nails* This is awkward.

ANYWAY!! That's the end! How was it??? Good? Bad? Keep those comments coming!!! xD

Dedicated to @iloveromances Missy cause it's her birthday!!!xD HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROMANCES!!!! I got the idea from there ;p

Adieu guys!!

With crazy love,

ItsRainingChocolates.