I wish ....

Just though i say that this will be the same kind of story but some things will be different like the father will be abusive that is the reason for Sidney wanting to leave with her brothers to get them away from the horrible man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidney's POV

Sitting with my brother Micheal playing pirates we bug john. As we make a treasure map on our fathers nice dress shirt we soon find we are in trouble as our papa walks in to see us playing and the rage in his face just reminded me of the night i got beat unconscious. It was when i was just as young as Micheal and i wasn't about to let him have what happened to be happen to him.

Quickly i call for mother to come and get him ready for the gala they are going to tonight as again Nana,our dog watches us and keeps us safe when our parents aren't around. As our parents fight in there bedroom i take Micheal and john to the room we share and lay them in bed before calling Nana in our room for her to lay down with us.

'boys you need to calm down we don't want father to get mad know do we?' i say looking at them..

'no Sidney we don't' they say covering up but little Micheal called me over.

'Sidney will you tell us a story before bed?' he says with puppy eyes

'well sure cutie' i say sitting on the pillow/window and thinking of the perfect story.

Looking out to north star i start the story thinking of the story of peter pan and Wendy, my brothers and I's favorite story.

Once upon a time there a girl named Wendy with her brothers john and Micheal, as they played a strange boy a small little fairy came down and looked upon the three children seeing that Wendy wasn't playing as she sat in the corner by herself. He waited till later that night to come and see them and take them to the north star that lead to the island of Netherland.

As i finished off the story i saw the star shine bright, brighter than most stars do. Looking back the boys have fellin asleep and my parents car was long gone. It was just me again, like all my nights.

As i look upon the star i look up and see the star has dimmed down so its normal glow,

'oh how i wish peter was real and took me and my brothers away i just don't want this life for me or my brothers they deserve better.' tears falling down my face i lay down holding my baby brother peter pan doll thinking of the hopeless dreams of my younger siblings.

'i wish that me and my brothers could be taken and saved by peter pan, i wish that we can have a new life' i say looking at the star one last time before slipping into her sleep.

Narrator's POV

But little did Sidney or her brothers Micheal and John knew that the night the north star that lead to Netherland was opened when the star shined the brightest. Peter heard her cry of help of despair wanting to cry himself. He knew this night Sidney was his new priority was saving them and making them want to stay forever.

Peter flew down to the window which was left open by the sleeping Sidney looking at her fragile body and seeing the small peter pan doll that she had a very tight grip to. Tinker followed close behind seeing the girl and not liking the idea of her coming there, tinker didn't want to share peter he was hers not this new girl he took interest into. As tinker tugged on peters red locks peter hits tinker bell telling her to stop or she will wake her. But tinker bell didn't listen and fluttered around Sidney waking her up, peter seeing this flys back hiding on top on the roof.

Sidney looking out the window she finally closes it giving her brothers kisses on there foreheads saying gentle goodnight to make sure they wont wake. Sitting back into her bed she falls back to sleep. Slowly and silently peter opens the window looking over at the sleeping beauty. Kissing her forehead whispering softly into her ear 'i will be coming for you my darling as you wake i will take you to were you will and your brothers will be loved.'

And with that Sidney wakes and sees peter closer than she would think is possible.

Sidney's POV

As i heard a whisper into my ear i open my eyes to see a handsome boy flouting in front of me and closer than i would like to. He slowly backs up and sits at the bottom of my bed,he looks into my eyes and smiles lightly.

'I'm peter and I'm here to take you and your brothers away from this and to Netherland'

--------------------------------------------------------

sooo there is the first chapter comment and vote and tell me if you like it or not! love yeaaa!

-lexie.xx!