Chapter 3

A.N.: Hiii, guess what? My exams are finally OVER :DD. To celebrate I wrote the longest chapter Ive ever written before, (its not that long, but still pretty long, somewhere around 3,463 words, well that was the last time I checked)

So yes, holidays :) Ive already done a teenwolf marathon, if anyone wants to gush about sterek to me?

I hope your results will all be amazing and youll have and amazing summer and blabalbal.

Also I hope you enjoy this chapter. please, vote and/or comment. Youll make me soo happy.

I love you all

(there are sexy times in this chapter, but Im not good at writing smut, so please? feedback?)

*

Finally done with brushing his teeth, Louis spit the remaining mix of toothpaste and spit in the sink. The noise sounded much louder than it would have at day time, as the house was all quiet, his siblings and mother had already gone to bed more than an hour ago.

Louis quickly put some boxers and a shirt on before tiptoeing to his room, trying not to wake anyone up. He grabbed his I-pod as he wanted to listen to some more music instead of immediately going to bed, but just when he was about to put his headphone on, the phone on his desk beeped, indicating that he had gotten a text.

Harry:

Look outside, love (: .xx

Smiling, Louis shook his head at the phone in his hand nevertheless did he walk over to his window and opened the curtains to take a peek outside. There, on the grassy ground, stood a tall, curly haired boy, leaning against a relative small oak tree that was planted in front of Louis' house. The lad sheepishly grinned as he noticed the blue eyed boy's presence behind the glass and gave him a little wave as greeting, making Louis grin like a foul. Afterwards Harry took his phone back out, starting to frantically type on it.

Louis' phone once again caused a little beep.

Harry:

Open the window! please.x

Typical of Harry to demand something, but still add a polite 'please' to it afterwards, never wanting to sound rude. It made it hard for Louis to ever refuse the lad something, but luckily Harry never abused that said 'power'.

When the window was finally opened wide, Louis noticed that the boy he was so fond of didn't stand on the same spot anymore, instead he was agile climbing the oak tree, quickly moving over the branches and making his way to Louis' bedroom.

"Harry, what do you think you're doing? I don't care that you think you're some bad-ass werewolf, you're gonna fall!" Louis hissed, worry seeping through his words.

But a moment later, the green eyed boy hopped over the window sill, landing gracefully with a simple thumb on the parquet floor. The two of them quietened for a bit, pricking up their ears. As no sign of movement around them could be sensed, a lunatic grin spread over Harry's face, while Louis just rolled his eyes at the childish behaviour of his boyfriend.

"Hi," the taller one whispered down at Louis while he moved a bit closer.

"Hi," Louis smiled.

The curly haired boy nuzzled his head in Louis' neck, trying to rescent him and get all the smell of other people away. He wanted Louis to smell like him again. After rubbing his jaw against Louis' for a couple of times, he felt that that was enough for now and back off again to speak to him.

"I know I said that I would just ring you, but the thing with Nick had been a false alarm. The pups apparently don't know the difference between the smell of a fox and a murdering creature," Harry huffed, obviously irritated by his young pack members mistake. He then lifted his right hand to lightly trace a line from Louis' cheekbone to his jaw and back.