Chapter 2

Darcy's POV

I shut the door before he got a chance to say anything.

I don't want to hear any excuse of why he hasn't been in my life.

I felt like I was gonna cry but incase he was still there i didn't want him to hear me cry and show how much I need him. I mean who doesn't need there father?

Again I hear a knock. Ugh doesn't he get a clue. I shut the door for a reason.

I got up to open the door because as much as I hated him I wanted to know why he never visited me,talked to me, or even a simple text saying Hi Darcy it's your father who doesn't care about you. I would've been happy with even that!

I open the door and saw him. He looked at me like he was looking at the best thing in the world.

He looked just like me. He was still staring at me so I thought I would speak up.

"What do you want?" I said proudly.

"Darcy? Is that you?" He said.

"Yes it is I'm surprise you know who I am considering you've never been in my life!" I half spoke half yelled.

"Look Darcy I can explain"

"You don't need to Harry I get you want nothing to do with me. I don't even know why your here." He cringed at the word harry.

He doesn't deserve me calling him dad because he sure doesnt act like one.

"Darcy management wouldn't let me see you because they thought you would ruin my career-"

"So you chose your career over your daughter!!!" I yelled. Yep now I'm angry at this jerk of a father.

"I know it was stupid of me. Actually the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life, but I was young just started my career and I didn't know what to do!"

"Nice knowing thanks for stopping by" I said closing the door but something got in the way. His FOOT.

"Please forgive me I want to get to know you I've already missed half of your life and I'm not missin anymore. You are so pretty and look just like me."

I want to get to know him but does he even deserve that?