Chapter 5

Darcy's POV

He walks over to me and asks me the question I dread to hear.

"Darcy since I'm new at this fathering thing, I think we should get to know each other a lot better. So how bout we just asked each other questions."

No that is not what I dread to hear just wait for it.

"Um ok sounds good." I answered. I was actually excited to do this.

"I'll go first." He responded almost immediately after i spoke.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked almost like he was kinda nervous about the answer.

Oh no please don't tell me he's one of those overprotective dads. Eh i don't really care as long as he's here. And yes that is the question I did NOT wanna hear. My last boyfriend is a touchy subject.

"Flashback"

"Jake where are you?"

We were currently at a party of one of my bestest or should I say ex-best friends house.

Now I was in love with Jake. I can't believe I actually trusted that lying jerk.

He even told me he loved me.
Sorry back to the story.

I kept lookin for him from room to room. And saw something's I did not want to. Eww

Btw im still a Virgin. I'm not one of those girls who just does it with anyone.

I opened the last room expecting to find jake. And yep I defiantly found him. MAKING OUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!!

I guess they heard me open the door because they looked up and I already had tears streaming down my face.

"Baby it's not what it looks like" he tried to tell me.

Yeah I'm very stubborn

"Don't talk to me ever again jerk!"
I screamed and slapped his face.
I
Flashback over.

I never spoke to neither of them again:

I didn't realize I was crying till harry I mean my dad asked "what's wrong I'm sorry. Was it something I said?"
He asked with panic clear in his voice.

"No it's just my last boyfriend cheated on me. But it's nothing."I said sniffing and wiping tears off my cheeks.

"Oh Babygirl it's not nothing if your crying. I'm sorry. Just know you are so beautiful and you didn't deserve that to happen to you. Would you like me to beat the crap outta that kid? Because I might anyway." He said with tears in his eyes. He actually cares for me :)

"No but thanks that means a lot coming from you." I said laughing.
And after that we continued asking to one another questions. Maybe this will actually work and we can be a family. And yes I mean Including my mom.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

By the way I live in America but Darcy lives in England so I'm just gonna try my best because I've never been there and don't really know how it would be to live there so please bare with me. Lol

Thanks

-Vanessa xx