Chapter 6

Harry's POV

wow she's so much like me. I couldn't ask for a better daughter.

She laughs at the joke I just made. Wow no one EVER laughs at my jokes.

Her laugh is perfect. Why did

I ever leave her? I'm surprise she forgives me. I'm a jerk of a father. Father daughter I like those words :)

"Harry??" She asks

I wince at when she calls me Harry. I mean I totally understand why she doesn't call me dad I don't deserve it. It just hurt.

"Yes babygirl?"

"Sorry it's nothing you just totally zoned out. It was kinda creepy. Like you were smiling and stuff." She answers tryin to imitate me.

"Oh sorry I was just thinking about stuff I didn't mean to creep you out." I respond laughing.

"We'll if something made you smile like that I don't wanna know what it is." She says giggling. Wow just like me

"Darcy you dirty-minded girl I was thinking about you!" I respond with a smirk .

"Ohhhh" she responds lookin down

Did I say something?

"Darcy did I say something?" I ask my smile immediately fading

"No no I'm a little tired I'm gonna go to sleep sorry." She responds.

No what did I do??

"Ok it is kinda getting a little late. I'll tuck you in." I mean that may sound childish but I used to when she was a baby.

"Ok dada" she responds in a cute baby voice then heads upstairs.

Darcy's POV

Ok so truthfully I'm not tired at all.

I have school tomorrow and I was just thinking about what they would do to me.

I get bullied and not just verbally, phisically too.

My mom is never home when I get back from school so i normally cover the bruises with makeup.

I really hope harrys not gonna he home. I'll ask him.

I brush my teeth put on sweatpants and a regular yellow t-shirt and get in bed waiting for Harry to "tuck" me in. Haha

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

I'm glad he hasn't noticed my cuts. Yeah I cut my mom knows I'm surprised he doesn't. My mom cares she tries to help me but I just can't stop.

He enters my room.

"Night cupcake I love you more than the world or life itself. Sleep tight" with that he tucks me in kissin me on the forehead.

He turns around to leave but I stop him.

"Wait before you go um are you going somewhere tomorrow? Like are you gonna be home when I get home?" I ask

"We'll I'm not exactly gonna be home when your home because I'm gonna pick you up from

School." He responds calmly.

"No you don't have to I can walk home it's good for exercise you know. " ugh he can't pick me up from school!

"Sorry kiddo no can do. Your mom have me orders to pick you up and I can't do otherwise."

"But-" I try to say but he cuts me off

"Nope sorry Darc' orders are orders love you." Then he leaves the room.

I turn off my iPhone then go into a deep sleep.

Harry's POV

why didn't she want me to pick her up from school?

Is she hiding something?

Should i be worried?

Should- a ring cuts me off from my thoughts

"Hello?" I answer confused who would be calling me

"Hi Harry it's Sophie how's Darcy?"

Oh Sophie haha

"Yeah she's fine. You raised her very well. Come on harry you can do better than that.

"Yes. Has she cut today?"

Cut?? What does she mean?

"What do you mean cut??"

I ask panicky.

"Oh you haven't noticed yet. Then never mind got to go bye! Tell Darcy I love her. " she says all to quick.

"Wait sophi- " I quickly say but I hear the beep which means the call has ended.

CUT?? Darcy cuts? My babygirl? Why!!!

🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩

I know you all just be mad at me for not updating and I'm sorry😪

It's just life has been a little complicated because I moved so please bare with

Me. I will try to update tomorrow or the day after or something

Thanks!