Gone

| Lizzie's p.o.v|
~10 years later~
"Lily come on" I yell from downstairs as I grab the car keys. Lily come running down the stairs and out the door I follow close behind. I get in the drivers side and start the car.

We arrive at Daniel's party before I could stop the car Lily jumps out and run into the house. I get out of the car and walk into the house to see lily taking shots and a guy holding her by the hips I growl in disguised. "Hey pretty lady wanna drink" someone says as I turn around I see Marc holding up a glass of sprit I nod and take the cup. "Thanks Marc" I say as lily starts to kiss Daniel. "Your sister?" She questions I nod, " ever since mom died she's been like this" I say.

Our mom died on our 15th birthday from the gunshots in her stomach. Marc sighs and looks around."hey Liz where did she go?" She asks as I look around.I hear a girl scream from upstairs and I knew it was lily, I drop my cup and run upstairs I see a open door and slowly walk over to it.

I stop in my track when I see a bloody lily on the floor with a knife through her neck I scream and run over to her.

I move her hair out of her face and check her pulse. "Lilly please...Lilly please don't leave me" I begin to cry. " Don't worry sissy I'm going to see momma know."She whispers as tears fall from my face, "no,no lily please don't.." I cry even harder as she takes my hand "be strong" was all she said before she closed her eyes.

| Cade's P.O.V|

I watch lily hold a girls hand, I roll my eyes as I watch her mumble a few words before closing her eyes I smirk in Satisfaction but it slowly falls as I see my brother Angel hug the girl,she holds on to him crying he glares at my knife before taking the girl to her car but she shakes her head and begins to walk down the street.

Angel walks back inside the house so I decide to follow girl. She walks into a dark apartment and down the hall into a White room she grabs some silk PJs and walks to a bathroom a few minutes later I see lily walk out of the bathroom wait! Lily! No she's died.

I look at the picture on her nightstand to see the word Lizzie and a picture of lily and her, oh there twins I thought to myself, as she lays in bed crying. I hop down from the balcony and walk home dads gonna be proud.