My sister and I

|Lizzie's P.O.V|
6 years before
I sit Down next to lily and eat my fruit loops while mommy curls her hair, I giggle as lily does a funny face at marc who sits next to me. I sit up and fluff out my dress that daddy gave me and watch lily as Marc grabs our hands. "Ready girls?" Mommy asks as all three of us nod our heads. We walk to the car and get in, mommy buckles us and shuts the door we talk as mommy starts the car.

We arrive at the church and get out and run up to the big doors. "Woah" lily says as we walk into the church and take our seats.

A few minutes later Marc's momma walks out in all white with a pretty bunch of flowers, she is the center of attention we watch as she kisses Mr.Wayne and everyone cheers.

Marc leans over and says to me and lily "that's my new daddy!" Me and lily nod and watch my mommy hug Marc's mommy,

we smile and stand up following our mommy out of the church I grab Lily's hand and hold it tight as we walk to our car but the I heard a loud boom I look at lily in fright. "Girls!" We turn around to see Marc and her mommy standing behind us. "Come on hurry girls" she yells as we run back to the church I see mommy laying on the floor lily screams and Runs to Marc's mommy along with me following close behind.

She sets Marc, lily,and me in a small hole in the side of the church "Stay here until I say its OK to come out" we all nod as she kisses our heads and covers the hole.

We all sit there in tears until marcs mommy opens the hole, " come hear girls" she says as she falls to the ground arms open. As we hug her she starts to cry.

Men in red and white coats start to put people on beds and putting them In the back of cars I watch as thy take my mommy away from me and lily then we see daddy standing by the truck me and run to him.

I start to cry as he picks us both up and puts us in the back of the car me and lily hold hands as daddy Drives lily falls asleep. My eyes are getting sleepy as they shut I see daddy stop the car I ignore it and go to asleep.