Chapter 3

April's POV

We quickly made our way to practice room #4 talking amongst ourselves again and no sooner had the door opened, before suddenly 5 guys came out of no where and suddenly ran over to the guys and began hugging and greeting them. In fact they seemed so excited to be reunited with their friends that it took them a moment to even notice my presence, but when they did, basically all their jaws dropped. The rest of the guys snickered at their friends reaction while B.I. who was nearest to me awkwardly cleared his throat, and began introducing me to the 5 guys in front of me.

B.I.: Uh guys this is April, she is a new trainee here at YG and she is starting today. I sorta accidentally bumped into her earlier today and well to make it up to her I was giving her a tour around the training center and introducing her to some of the other trainee's... April? *he called me bringing me forward a bit, so that the team A guys could see me clearly* This is Team A. This is Kang Seung Yoon  their leader, and Lead Vocalist, but you could call him by his stage name Seungyoon, cause we pretty much all do. *he said and Seungyoon quickly bowed to me and smiled which I was quick to return, before B.I. moved on to the next guy* and the tall guy next him there is Song Min Ho or Mino,  he is the groups main rapper. *I quickly nodded to show that I understood, then smiled at the guy politely before giving him a quick bow, which seemed to surprise him, but he was quick to return it. B.I. smiled at me before moving on to the next guy, and introducing him to me.* and this is Kim Jin Woo he is the eldest in their group, though they are all older then you, so they'll all be an Oppa to you.*he explained quickly* Jinwoo is the visual of the group as well as a vocalist *He explained again to me in english (a/n: all these introductions took place in english) catching all guys attenion at the word 'Oppa' but before anyone could question it he had moved on, so I rushed to give Jinwoo a polite bow and apologetic smile before turning my eyes to the guy next to him who Hanbin was already busily introducing me to.* and this is Nam Tae Hyun or Taehyun for short. He is the maknae of the group and the main vocalist for Team A *he said and I nodded and quickly bowed to him while still giving him a quick smile before curiously looking over to the next guy in line. He was the last guy for me to meet, and he gave me a friendly smile as Hanbin began introducing him to me.* and last but not least we have mr. Lee Seung Hoon,  or Seunghoon as we all call him. He is team A's Lead Rapper, Main Dancer, and a very tallented lyricist. *he said and I nodded smiling and again bowed to him, and then smiled at them all before giving them all one last polite bow.* 

April: Annyeonghaseyo, April Eggers imnida, naega yeogie saeloun yeonsusaeng ojeon, naleul jal dolbwa jusibsio. (a/n: hello I am April Eggars, and I am the new trainee here please take good care of me) *I said politely and shyly as I bowed to the whole group, hoping they would forgive me for my awkward and kind of terriable Korean, and when I stood back up I saw them all looking at me in surprise. *

Mino: you speak Korean? *He asked in surprise*

April: *I nodded* well kind of, I mean my Korean is a bit Awkward and my pronouciation isn't always correct, but since you understood what I said I guess I didn't do to bad. *I said back with a shrug, causing him to chuckle along with the other guys*

Jinwoo: Actually your Korean is not bad at all, I am surprised actually at how well you speak it, considering you clearly aren't Korean. May I ask how you learned to speak it so fluently? *he asked curiously, but just then there was a knock on the door and in walked TOP, and G-Dragon.*

April: Oppa's *I yelled happily running over to them and hugging them while the other boys simply bowed and said hello respectively. Though I could tell the guys were curious as to why I was hugging their sunbae's and calling them oppa. However the Team B guys knowing my story just simply smiled at the greeting. As I hugged jiyong, before letting go to hug top* Oh oppa you came too, I thought you were busy and said you would have JiYong oppa bring over the clothes for me to use. *i questioned, as I hugged him too*