Chapter 4

~Later that night~

I made my way back into the YG dorms with my hands full of grocries. Where I was greeted by a bunch of security guards running by me, as I was heading into the dorms. I nearly lost my balence due to being bumped into as they ran by me, and ended up dropping a few of my grocries when a bag burst. But as luck would have it, it was the Team A boys who had just arrived to the dorms and as they were climbing out of their van Taehyun, and Seunghoon noticed my hands were full and came over to help me carry them, along with Mino, Seungyoon, and Jinwoo, who were now helping me gather up my spilt grocries after the broken bag mishap. So I quickly bowed to thank them for their help just as the Team B boys van showed up. Which immedately caught the crowd of fans attention as well as the security guard giving the guys and I a moment to talk quietly.

April: Thanks you guys really, but you don't have to do all this. I am fine to carry my own grocries. I don't want to put you guys out or anything *I said slightly embarassed*

Mino: Don't be silly were happy to help.

Seunghoon: yeah, and it's not like your putting us out, because we are the ones offering to help you. *he pointed out*

Seungyoon: Sure, plus we are all heading the same place anyway. Well I mean not to the same Dorm exactly. But hey the trainee's all stay on the same floor so your dorm is probably only a few doors away from ours anyway so it isn't a big deal. We'll just help you carry this stuff upstairs, since we heading that way anyway. *he offered just as Team B came over to join us.*

April: Thank you guys so much that is just so nice of you *I said quickly*

Bobby: hey guys what's up? *he asked the group at large*

Taehyun: Nothing much we were just going to help April carry her grocries up to her dorm.*He said and the team B guys nodded*

Chanwoo: which requires that you take them up by hand or... *he asked looking over at Mino who's arms were ladled with grocries that had fallen out of the busted bag, along with Jinwoo, and Seungyoon's.

Seungyoon: what? oh no. 0ne of the bags broke so we were just gathering up some of the lose items. *he explained*

Donghyuk: ahh.. That makes more sense... Um well shall we go? or did you need anymore help? *he asked me and I shook my head*

April: uh... no I think we got it all, but I tell you what, I am gonna be alone tonight anyway since the guys have a recording so I was just gonna make dinner and have a night in, maybe read a book or something. But why don't I make dinner for all of us and we can have a game night instead *I offered and the boys face lit up with excitement.* This way I can thank the Team A guys for helping me with my grocries, and Thank you Team B guys for the tour ya'll gave me earlier, and we could all get to know each other a little better? What do you guys think? *I asked*

Mino: sounds great

Bobby: sure we're in...

Taehyun: yay awesome

Junhoe: Sounds good

Chanwoo: yay noona is cooking

Hanbin: Sounds fun, but are you sure it isn't to much trouble

Seungyoon: Yeah we don't want to trouble you.

April: don't be silly this will be great... and I will be more then happy to have you guys over. It will be fun to get to know you guys, and I really do want to thank you.

Jinhwan: Well it isn't nessary, but if you want to I won't stop you. *He said jokingly and everyone laughed*

Bobby: well then what are we waiting on lets go. *he said happily and we all laughed as we made our way inside ignoring the screaming crowd of fans behind us as we all made our way into the dorms together.*