Chaper 2:

(Fast Forward 2 months)

April's pov.

I checked my outfit one more time as I made my way into the YG training building (that's right I was accepted as a trainee and today was my first day) I had been to this building before, so I sort of knew my way around, but it was really big, so it was easy to get lost. I was currently on my way to the music room to meet up with my voice teacher, but I was looking at the map in my hands so I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going and as a result, I soon bumped into something hard, and I lost my balance and quickly fell to the ground landing on my butt rather hard. "Ouch" I groaned as I rubbed the abused body part slightly and looked up to see what I hit and I saw a handsome Korean boy around my age staring down at me in shock, with a phone in his hand, then all at once he seemed to unfreeze.

BI: Omo, I am so sorry are you okay? *He said in Korean rushing to me, and quickly helping me to my feet.*

April: I am fine *I say in Korean with a quick smile, as I dust myself off slightly and fix my outfit again. To make sure I was still covered appropriately. (See I was wearing a ruffled black silk skirt and tight fitting scoop neck red crop top, that accentuated my curves nicely, but didn't show to much cleavage, and black heels. Normally I would never wear something like this,  because I don't like wearing heels and hate wearing skirts and dresses. I am more of a skinny jeans, converse and band shirt kinda of girl, but as I said today was my first day and I wanted to make a good impression.) It's really I who should be apologizing to you anyhow, I wasn't watching where I was going. I was lost so I was looking at the map, I am sorry *I said again in Korean with a quick bow, and I saw him shake his head.*

BI: no it was I who wasn't watching where I was going. I was texting my group members to find out where they were cause they are late for practice and I wasn't looking where I was going and walked into to you. Are you sure you are okay, you hit the ground pretty hard there *he asked me again, concern taking over his voice as he let his eyes roam over me again checking for damage, although I couldn't help but notice him gulp slightly once saw how short my skirt was ( which stopped mid thigh) as well as my exposed tummy, and abs and then his eyes landed on my chest breifly before they came back up to meet mine, and I smiled slightly, appreciating the fact that he was gentleman enough to not use this opportunity to openly check me out.* oh um I am Kim Hanbin by the way, but you can call me B.I. I am a trainee here, and you are? *he asked me curiously, his eyes searching my face obviously confused as to why an American girl was wondering the halls of the YG training center, even if she could speak a little Korean, since it was obvious that I didn't look Korean.*

April: oh I am April Eggers, I am going to be a trainee here as well starting today. *I said quickly, and I was going to ask him if he could help me find my way to the music room, but suddenly we were interrupted, when 6 other boys come running in, shouting to him in Korean, and trying to catch their breath. They stopped when they reached us, then there eyes suddenly widened slightly, when they realized I was here. One of taller guys with a slightly shaved head was the first to recover from his shock, and he quickly greeted me, but what caught me off guard was that he was actually speaking English to me.

Bobby: well hello there, what's your name beautiful and what is a gorgeous girl such as yourself doing wondering these halls by yourself? *he asked me, before turning to Hanbin and switching back to Korean* yo bro, aren't you going to introduce us to your beautiful friend here. *he said and the guy named Hanbin, who I had just been talking to just rolled his eyes, at his friend, but was about to answer when I cut him off, by introducing myself.*

April: My name is April Eggers and I am a new trainee here, actually today is my first day and I am very lost. So could one of you please tell me how to get to music room 3 please? *I asked them politely in Korean, taking them by surprise, but they, nodded. Then Hanbin smirked at them, but began giving me directions to Music room 3. I nodded and thanked him making sure to give him a quick bow before leaving. I had just started to walk away, when B.I. called me back.*