Prologue

"Alcor? Alcor Dorado Sextan!" a guy with dirty and yellowish fingernails yelled as he kicked open the door of the hut. He reeked of blood and urine. Matted hair framed his careworn and thin face. Years in Azkaban, the prison he had stayed in before his escape, had made him tired, thin and caused him to have a haunted look in his tiny eyes. "Did I never tell you to not call me Dorado?" a cool and casual voice spoke. A tall man came into sight. He had a neatly trimmed beard and salt and pepper hair. He had aristocratic features and a rounder, paler figure. "Alcor," said the former, bowing his head slightly at the older guy's direction. "Ahh, Fenrir Greyback. Got yourself out of Azkaban, I see? Well done," said the latter, Alcor. A boy followed closely behind Alcor. They did not look alike. The boy had wavy dark hair and a thin face, thinner than the second man. He was tanned a bronze hue, and was handsome and tall. His eyes were dark and piercing. "Antares Sextan! How... pleasant to see you again," Fenrir said, his lips curling upwards into a leer. "Fenrir. My great pleasure," Antares replied, sneering as he spoke. "So, anything to report, Fenrir?" Alcor interrupted. "Not for any boy's ear," Fenrir replied. Antares left the room instantly, anger glimmering in his eyes. "So? Speak, Fenrir," Alcor said. "The Dark Lord is dead for sure. This time, you can truly be the strongest of all. All you need is the Wand of Destiny," Fenrir said. Alcor frowned. "You said the Dark Lord was dead last time too," Alcor mused. "I saw the body personally this time, Alcor. He is definitely dead," Fenrir replied. "Right... We need a spy at Hogwarts," Alcor thought aloud. "Are you suggesting Antares?" Fenrir asked, looking extremely hopeful. Alcor despondently shook his head. "Too dangerous. He once spoke of having a sister. He may be recognised there. We cannot risk losing the boy. He is talented," Alcor said. Fenrir nodded slowly but bitterly, reluctant to admit the truth in Alcor's words. "Then who should we use as spy?" asked Fenrir. "The girl. She is of the same age as Potter's son. Hopefully they would not suspect her," Alcor answered. "You mean Carina," stated Fenrir, "the orphan." Alcor nodded. "She will not be missed by anyone," Alcor said. "But she is weak. She runs the risk of being controlled," objected Fenrir. "She is innocent as well. That quality tends to make people overlook her," Alcor pointed out. Fenrir nodded again. "Right. Will she get the letter?" asked Fenrir. "I'll just get Jonathan Ross to ensure that she gets in," Alcor replied, "He is easily bribed."