The Dream.

He twitches slightly while dreaming. In the dream katie was protecting him from millions of zombies, with almost nothing but a few bullets left. He continues dreaming. Once katie runs out of bullets, she screams at him to run and she'll give him a chance to get away and live. In the dream he runs. In the dream it was kinda hard since he was ever so slightly in love with her despite the fact she was crazy. While he runs katie fight back the zoms till he gets a good distance away she quickly turns and runs after him.He wakes up at that time, blinking silently and sitting up, looking around.By then Katie was asleep near the front of the roof away from everyone.He stretches and relaxes. He could slightly still feel that feeling from his dream. He shakes the feeling from his thoughts knowing it isn't real...Or was it? He ignores the thought, not having time for it and knowing he just recently met her. A few hours go by, when the sun starts to rise silently. By then Sal, Finn and Billy were asleep. Katie yawns and wakes up. Weasel was the only one awake. -"Morning Al~" she grins over at him as she gets up.

"Morning..." he looks at her.

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept fine."

"have any odd dreams?" She asks curiously as she streatches her arms.He doesn't mention his dream. "No."She nods."Okay, but I did~ "she doesn't say more."That's nice." He looks at the ground.

"I guess... I died at the end of it, no surprize there... Except ..." Thinking he didn't want to hear about her dream she pulls out some sour hard candy and sticks it in her mouth.He doesn't ask what she was going to say as he says silent. She makes a face at the sour candy. He looks around. She looks up and finishes to herself."except I was protecting you from I don't know a lot of Zoms..." He wasn't paying attention. She then glances over the side of the roof."Al... Thanks for getting me out of there~ I owe you one"

He looks at her. "Hm?"

She giggles."Thanks for getting me out of my bonds"

"Oh, you're welcome."She smiles at him softly.

He stands up and stretches, looking around.

"I know you don't wanna hear it but in my dream I had, I was protecting you from a lot of Zombies~" she runs her fingers through her hair.

"That's nice." He leans on the stone railing.

"yeah, I usally Have nightmares well Incomplete Nightmares. Thats the reason my warden chained me to the cealing at night~"

"Because of nightmares?"

"Yeah, that and I always tried to escape at night~"

"This is Alcatraz, alright? You can't escape."

"I always tried, but I'd always got put back.""Because you can't escape."

"Nope, but now we have a chance to... Oh and don't ask about my past history... Its well gone from how many mind altering drugs the warden had me on to keep me tame... Haha~ like I was some kind of wild animal to the warden that they had to tame me to where I couldn't do anything but stare endlessly at the walls.~" she giggles then.

"I wasn't going to ask anyway.. But okay."

"I wanted to let you know who your working With Al~"

"Alright."

She grins at him."Am I allowed to get to know you better? Since it seems the others won't be up yet."

"Nothing to know about me."

"You sure? " she tilts her head.

"Yes."

"aw come on Albert~" she frowns."I'm not judgementle, I'm surprizingly nice once you get to know me."

"Katie, I said there is not much to know about me."

"okay.. Sorry about prying at you." She frowns and sits down near the edge of the roof silently. He looks down at the ground below silently.Katie stares at the roof silently, since she didn't have much human interaction with anyone... Barely with the warden she thought she was doing a bad job.Billy silently wakes up, sitting up and stretching with a yawn. She didn't look over at billy, as she keeps quite.Billy get up and walks over to Weasel, slapping him on the back. "Hey Weasel, how long have you been up?"

"Not too long."

She silently shuts out the world as she closes her eyes.Billy nods and looks around. Katie seemed to be still asleep. He looks over at her silently then looks up. It was the perfect chance to talk bad about her in front of Weasel and the fact that she was still sleeping. He nudges Weasel. "Weasel, you now the girl? Katie? Man, she's a f**king nut case. She may have gotten us supplies and food, but the way she acts drives me and Sal crazy. And we haven't known her for 24 hours!"

She sits up laughing and giggling."Well mr. Intelligent!~ if you haven't figured it out.... You guys found me in the /Psycho/ ward... you should of figured I'd be a nut case if I wasn't then I wouldn't of been down there in the first place!~"

He looks over at her. "Look who decided to get up. And this, is a f**king prison. Not an insane asylum! That's, where you should be. But no, we had to get stuck with you, in the middle of all /this/!"

" I know this is a prision, and we are in a bad situation. And I'm sorry for acting the way I do"

"I appreciate the help, girly, but you need to tone down your loopyness."

"I'll try"

"Yeah, alright."

She nods softly. He looks over the railing silently. She glances over at Weasel. Weasel was looking over the railing too. She sighs silently and pulls her hair up in a pony tail. Everything went back to being silent. She listens for sounds of zombies. There was very little activity and noise of zombies. She wonders how many zombies are actually on the island.The actual amount of undead on the island is unbelievable. She gets up and pokes her head in the door that lead off of the roof.It was clear, and the bodies of the two zombies she killed were still there. She exits the roof, closing the door behind her.