Nobody Here But Us Birds!

The door to the roof starts being banged on from the inside, showing Brutus is out there trying to get in. She looks at the door silently. Brutus's muffled roars could be heard on the other side, some side banging was heard showing other zombies were with him. "oh Shit...I hope that door holds up or we are all dead."

"You can't hide forever!" Brutus's gurgley voice booms through the door.

"GO AWAY THERE'S NOBODY BUT US BIRDS UP HERE!"

"You take me for a fool because I'm dead! Aaarrhhg!! I had a life!" He bangs harder on the door. "A wife and son!!" A slight sadness was in his voice.

"Your a freaking zombie! Your life is over pretty much" she notices the sadness."Sorry about Your wife and Son!"

He roars in anger and sadness as he goes crazy on the door, making it dent and crack. She quickly gets up and hides behind Weasel. Weasel picks up his revolver as Sal, Billy and Finn get their guns and get ready too. Brutus busts down the door and charges in, followed by multiple zombies. She gets her FAL out. Finn, Billy and Sal starts firing at the zombies as Brutus notices Weasel, and him being the one that killed Brutus when he was alive, Brutus roars. "Arlington!" He charges at Weasel, who quickly flees around the roof. Katie tries to help as she trips Brutus."BAD ZOMBIE!" Brutus being huge and covered in armor, her trip doesn't work as he continues chasing Weasel. "Where are you going, Weasel?!!?" She desides to chase after Brutus, as she starts shooting at him. Billy and Finn were fighting zombies hand to hand, while Sal was shooting at them from a distance.

Weasel was running around, away from Brutus who ignored Katie's shooting. She gets agravated as she jumps onto brutus's back and holds on."Giddy up stink Breath!"Brutus stops and reaches behind him, grabs her by the strait jacket she was wearing and throws her off him.She lands on top of one of the zombies Finn was fighting. Finn looks down at her and the struggling zombie. "Thanks!" He runs off to fight another zombie. She giggles and quickly shoots the zombie in the head with her FAL.The zombie stops moving. Weasel was on the ground, crawling away from Brutus limply, showing Brutus hit him a couple times with his baton and fist. Brutus was being attacked by Billy and Sal. She hurries over quickly and helps Weasel. Weasel looks up at her. "Thanks.."

"I'll keep you safe tonight." She helps him up and looks over at Finn."Hey catch!" The throws a gun over to him. Finn catches the gun. "Thanks!" He starts shooting at the remaining zombies. She holds weasel protectively next to her as she looks for a slight safe spot. Weasel looks around as well.She gently helps him over to a relatively safe spot and eases him down softly.Weasel relaxes softly. She smiles down at him as she looks over to see how billy and sal are doing. They were still fighting Brutus.She glances over at Finn. Finn was finishing off the last zombie. She was going to go help sal and billy, as she starts to walk over. Weasel got the feeling he didn't want her to leave his side. Weasel closes his eyes, relaxing more.

Brutus throws Billy off him as he hits Sal in the stomach with his baton. She tries to think of a way to get Brutus to stop. Sal falls down, holding his stomach as Billy runs back over as Finn joins in the fight. She hurries over and joins in the fight as well. Brutus stumbles around, roaring as Billy and Finn continue to shoot and jump on him. She gets an idea as she starts pushing Brutus, towards the edge of the roof. Her intentions where clear to the others. Billy jumps off him as Finn and Billy start pushing him as well, Brutus roars as he trips and punches Billy off him before tripping over the edge of the roof and falls. "I will be back!! Aarrrgghh!" There was a loud thud once he hit the ground below. She looks down at him from the roof, grining to herself. Brutus was laying on the ground, motionless."Good job you two" she grins at Finn and Billy. Billy stands up, rubbing his cheek where he was punched. "Yeah." He grins and looks down where Brutus was. "Wha-? He's gone!"