Chapter 1

(A/N) - okay so I don't know how to put a cast , and neither will it let me so I wanted to try to put it here so you can get a better understanding
Ady Martin -Vanessa Hudgens
Justin Bieber - As Himself
Ryan Butler - As Himself
(For any other character that will be mentioned in the story , I'll put it in the beginning of the story sorry guys , if u guys know how to , let me know thanks!)
Ady's POV :
(Flashback)
"Daddy , I don't get it .." I whimpered .
"What don't you get Ady ?!! It's simple ! Write 6 over 7 and do the KCF to the problem next to it !" My dad spit at me .
"DO IT !" He slammed his hand on the paper , and pulled it toward me .
I drew a huge 6 and 7 until he cut me off .
" THAT'S IT !" He slapped my thigh hard and I cried .
" YOUR SO STUPID ADY!"
"DADDYYY..!!" I cried trying to hug my dad , and he pushed me off the chair .
I fell and hit my head hard hearing the slam against my head in the corner of my ear .
I cried grabbing my head and he stomped away from me and went to his room.
He slammed the door and left with "Dumbass isn't my daughter ."  Under his breath .
Then came in my mom through the front door .
She struggled to walk towards me without me tripping .
"Aww you little baby !" She laughed at and mimicked my crying .
Her blonde curly hair , had the smell of beer in it as she picked me up .
"Awww I'm sorry ." She kissed my cheek
Next thing I knew she was losing her balance and we both fell .
" So Ady " she pulled the end of my shirt trying to get her balance back but she ended up falling .
I backed away , and she can tell I was scared .
Her face gave a puzzled expression .
"You scared mama ?" I sucked in my lips and nodded backing away even more.
She laughed and started crawling towards me , scaring em even more .
She stopped and stood looking at the floor until she screamed like a demon saying
"Boo!"
I jumped and fell to the floor , straight on my ankle . I cried in and bit my lip tryin not to say somethin that would get me more hit . She laughed and crossed over me .
"Your so slow Ady! That's probably why your father hits you! Haha! " she went into the room , and as I laid on the floor , I looked at the ceiling .

I was numb , I felt the clacking of her heels against the tile , I felt the burns of my dads hits , I felt the tug on my shirt , I felt every sense as I laid there on the cold hard ground .

I could hear the sloppy kisses being thrown from that bedroom . And on the other end of my ear , I heard my heart following a fast beat . My hands shaking , hugging my knees , my eyes burning and my body so cold ..

Being dyslexic was a disease to them . being me , was actually a problem to them .

--