Chapter 3

Ady's POV:
I saw Justin in his usual. With a hoodie and supras . I was getting myself ready to just drop the bag & my board and go running his arms . Until some girls came up to him . I mean I didn't mind that girls came up to him , but I wondered why they were crying and why were they fangirling ?

Justin isn't famous , I couldn't hear what they were saying bc I wasn't close enough .
They left and as I looked at the floor into my thoughts , I was interrupted by a vibrate I saw on my screen message ,  "I'm here Ady." I took a deep breath and walked towards hit him .

"Hey Shawty."
He got up from the ground and kissed my cheek.
"Hey."
He cupped his hand on my face .
"Wanna go inside now?"
I nodded and followed behind him.

We opened the door and he clapped his hands activating all the power in the theater.

I smiled , I couldn't help it.
He turned around and flipped his hair .
"Remember when we first came here ?"
I nodded my head and cupped my face.
He chuckled . I felt his warm hand touch the end of my fingers , he took my hands off and intertwined his with mine .

Yes , okay ? Yes . I have a small little crush on Justin but idk if he's still with Caitlyn his ex . Idk and neither do I wanna ask . I don't wanna get hurt .

He took us up the stage , and he twirled me around as I smiled so widely .
"Me plus you , imma tell you one time ."
He started to sing . I smiled .
He slid and did the dougie .
"Aye , aye aye aye ."
We both laughed .

He scanned the room and then looked up at me .
"Ady , there's something I gotta tell you."

Justins POV 
I wasn't ready . But I had to tell her .
It's to early . She's gonna be moving in with me ,  I don't wanna leave this thing we have ..

"Umm Justin ?." Ady said confused .
" oh umm . I'm sorry I was thinking ."
Her face turned from confused to worried . That worried face , omg the way it hit my heart.
"What were you thinking about Justin ?."
Oh god I wanna hug her , and tell her and hopefully clean up the mess I made .
"So Ady .." I looked down on the floor .
"I'll be on this stage , singing to you one day-."
"Justin .. "
"I gotta ask you something ." She said cutting me off .
Huh? She wants to ask me something? And I do too ? What is this ? Is hers worst than what I'm about to say ?.
"I-i saw you ."
I gave her a confused look and then I chuckled to lighten up this tension i was feeling .
"Um yeah , I'm right here ."
"No Justin . I mean - I saw you with girls and they were fangirling over you ."
I gulped .
"Yeah.i know."
"Can I ask why ?"
I let out a sigh .
"That's what I was gonna tell you . I'm YouTube famous ."
Ady's jaw dropped to the floor , and she was bursting with excitement.
Ady's POV:
"That's what I was gonna tell you . Im YouTube famous "
I felt all this adrenaline , and I felt my jaw drop to the floor . I screamed so loud like one of the fan girls , and hugged him so tight .
"Justin omg I'm so proud you!!"
I remember my mom telling me as a kid , all about Justin love of music . I remember my mom took a couple of videos of him and Pattie .
And my mom showed me them growing up .
Justin sings to me once in a while his voice is amazing . I knew Justin would become Internet famous.
I felt his arms weakly hug me back and then I backed out .
"W-what's wrong Justin?" How can Justin Be so sad ?? He's Internet famous for crying out loud bro !
"I'm gonna be moving.. "
"What- your-" I chuckled nervously .
"This is hilarious Justin . Really it is ."
Justin looked down to the floor with sadness .
"I'm sorry ..." He said .
Justins POV:
I was feeling the massive amount of guilt on My chest .
She looked up. The tone in her voice was turning angry .
"REALLY JUSTIN??! RIGHT WHEN I NEED YOU, YOUR LEAVING ?!"
I don't know for sure .. About me leaving .. Because this guy Scooter , hasn't given me complete details on when I'm going . I'm only 14 .
"WELL???" She yelled at me again .
" Ady , I don't know when . probably a month from now I don't know about the details yet . "
I really disnt know , but it's my dream since I was 2 .
She let out a deep sigh .
She put her suitcase infront of me and picked up her skateboard.
"I'll meet you at your place I need time to think. I have my iPod , and my headphones so there's wifi around where I'm gonna be ."
I sighed , the tone her voice was really sad
She dropped her board, hopped on and left with no word.
I grabbed my iPhone out and speed dialed my partner in crime
Ring ring ring
White noises faded in and laughing through the phone screen
"Aye jb what's up?"
"Ryan we got a Mission."