Chapt 6.

ADYS POV :
"Grandpa!!" Justin yelled as he ran out the door.
"Justin!!" Michael (Justins grandpa) carried him with all the strength in him and twirled him around and placed him back on the normal ground .
"Grandma and I brought you guys your favorite!"
I look to Justin to see a huge ass smile .
It was so cute.
"MCDONALDS?" He yelled all hyper.
Justin's grandma then came in with three beige bags that had the McDonald's Logo. And Pattie following behind with Publix bags.
I rushed to Pattie and grabbed the ones hanging from her wrist.
"Sorry Pattie , I would've gone outside to help you but I didn't know where you were."
She smiled and said in her gentle voice.
"No sweetie it's okay . But thank you."
She went back outside and Justin of course , being the little fat ass he is , took the bags from his grandma and rushed to the kitchen.
Grandpa Micheal gave me a big hug as if I was his own granddaughter and patted my head after following Justin .

Grandma Mallete then came to me .
"Hello sweetheart."
"Hi grandma Mallete." I said with a big hug. Grandma Mallete has such a huge heart and was like the grandmother I never had because both of my parents refused to let me meet anybody from my family for reasons I don't know of.So when it came to thanksgiving and holidays that involved family the only family we had was the Mallete family , and at times the Bieber family .
"I'm so glad your going to be living with us. It's about time!" She smiles and kisses my forehead.
"Now go eat. The foods gonna get cold!" I smiled and rushed to the kitchen. Living here isn't gonna be bad as I think it will be. I hope I'm not getting my hopes up.
----
Justin's POV:
Ady rushed in all happy and sat at the marble table near the sink.
I smiled she was swinging her legs back and forth humming a tune.
I took out the food from the beige bags and looked at the one filed with ketchup , and mustard cups.
"Hmm." She looked at me puzzled .
I went to the refrigerator and took out the ziplock bag that had sweet and sour .
"I don't think your ready for this jelly." I began to sing.
"I don't think your ready for this jelly." She sang along with me.
We sang in sync and prepared the food. And yes once in a while I did dougie . I flipped my hair and fixed it every once in a while
----
After eating our delicious food , we decided to go upstairs into my bedroom and just jam.
"Justin what song do I play next?"
I flip my hair.
"I don't know. Surprise me."
Ady has a huge smirk on her face.
Wonder what she was up to this time .
I heard her type really fast and then a click . I looked down on the ground waiting to hear what she was gonna put on.
I heard a guitar play softly, and automatically my mouth with no control started singing .
And I need you boo .
I gotta see you boo.
Said there's hearts all over the world tonight.

After the first two verses , I realized that this was a karaoke version. So I basically was singing on my own .
I grabbed Adys hand and twirled her around .
She giggled and I pulled her into my arms.
Our noses touched and I closed my eyes singing the rest of the lyrics to her.
I could feel her smile starting .
This feeling was going in me , that wanted to reach her lips. It's this force pulling me to her lips , but I'm trying to resist. She's my bestfriend , and I can't be feeling this way for her.
Screw it.
Next thing I knew the lyrics paused from my lips , and I could feel her lips against mine .
I pulled her in super close , and she squeezed me in the embrace of her arms.
After about 6 secs , we stared into each other's eyes.
She smiled with the rosiest cheeks.
What's gonna happen ?
Adys POV :
Justin was singing to "With You" his favorite song when he started singing. I just had to play that song , I always wanted to hear him sing it but he always shy to sing it to me . He could sing it to everybody , his grandma , Ryan , Chaz , Pattie ; everybody but me .

I went to his computer and looked up "With You -Karaoke Version" 
I smirked as he gave me a look.
I made sure I put karaoke , because I wanted to hear only Justin's voice , no offense to Chris I'm a huge Chris fan on the plus side .
He sang the lyrics to me and I glorified him with my eyes .
He grabbed my hand and I got up from my seat and he gave me a quick twirl.
Our faces were close to each other all of a sudden , and Justin closed his eyes . Next thing he stops singing and I hear only the instruments play and I could feel the best thing against my lips.
It was his . finally .
We pulled out and we stared at each other .
Wow . Best night ever .