Chapter 1: New gal, new town, new life

Penelope Robin had just left her house on her navy blue bike , number 25 factory road, well Penelope had only lived there a week she had just moved from her old home from Sheffield, Upper Allen Street in an apartment on the sixth floor at number 162 right next to the lift...on the right... which was useful. She had moved to Calaton in the summer holidays between year six and year seven, her old school was Netherthorpe Primary School, it was a old building but Penelope loved it anyway its the place she saw all her friends but now she had none, but she was alright with it. As Penelope turned right from factory road to farmers lane, she wounded what her new school would be like, the only things she knew about this new school that the logo was a yellow shield with a symbol of three black unicorns putting there horns together, Penelope thought it was a bit random but everyone else had to wear the same thing right? Also Penelope knew what the uniform was simply because she was wearing it at very second, she wished that she didn't have to wear a yellow skirt, oh how she hated them, the black blazer was itchy as well not to mention the t-shirt and the healed shoes were really inconvenient for her since she was riding a bike, she also hated the black and yellow tie for the wind kept blowing into her face which made riding the bike harder than ever before luckily her long oak brown hair was neatly tied back in a high pony tail with a green hair bobble to match her emerald green eyes that shimmed in the sunlight, Penelope wasn't really looking forward to this new school, mainly because it schools name was "The united unicorn academy for young girls''  Penelope didn't like the young girls part, she couldn't believe that her own parents would send to a girls only school they knew of her problems that she hated girls ever since her first day of Netherthorpe they were all girly and dressed up in high heels and wore really messed up make-up on their faces and then teased her for not doing the same, it was like that all the way through primary school but she just always used to play football with the guys also played pranks on the girls Penelope remembered the time when they stuck the bucket if freezing cold, squishy mud at the top of the girls toilet door they managed to get three girls at once who had just finished there make-up. As well as that Penelope knew where her school was,her school was on bell-clock street opposite the bakers shop "lil John's baker shop' ran by a 48 year old guy called John but he was really short he looked like a six year old with a white beard and mustache had no hair,  the school was on the left side of the  church and the right of Lucy's + Lisa's Candy Store ran by two 20 year old women who both looked exactly the same, most people thought they were twins, both of them has long golden blond hair which was dead strait, they both had big sky blue eyes, both were incredibly thin and the pair of them could have been super models for they certainly had the looks  and to top it all of they always wore the same clothes as each other, same dress, same shoes even the same make-up and hair style but both were quite kind and cheerful. Penelope soon biked pass a street sign which said bell-clock street but she didn't need the sign to tell her that for she could see the bell tower and Penelope knew that the candy shop was only 30 minuets a way and she looked at her watch thinking that she was on time and saw it was 8:30 she knew she had plenty of time even through she had to hold her suit case with one hand she knew she had enough time so biked into the far distance.