Chapter 4: Looking for Class

After a chaotic day with her loony roomies yesterday setting the town on fire Penelope Robin was to meet new people in her new lessons, but she had no idea what she had first, it wasn't like she had a planner or anything so she wandered throughout the school looking for something that might just tell her where she needed to go, she looked in class windows to see if there was a spare place buy sadly wasn't. She wondered endlessly through stair case to stair case, corridor to corridor, building to building but she couldn't find anything, she felt like she was invisible or that she didn't exist, like no one could see her, Penelope felt alone and unwanted and she continued to walk alone, by the time it was morning break Penelope had given up on finding a lesson or something and decided to just sit on one of the benches outside although it was autumn it was like a heatwave outside so she had taken of her blazer and tided it around her waste and she sat down on a tall, yellow wooden bench, it was the first time Penelope had sat down all day, she looked to her right and saw a girl who could have been mistaken for a boy but as this was a all girls school she knew they were a girl. The girl had short brown hair with grass green eyes, she wore black tights with her school uniform and she had a pile of comics next to her. Penelope looked down at them the ones she saw were: Batman,Robin and Batgirl#99 in the Jokers last laugh, Detective Comics No4, Detective Comics No10, Detective Comics No 100, Iron Man #5, the fantastic four #3, Dark Knight comics #26 rising of the plant princess, Super man man of steel #1 the last son of Krypton, Batman and Robin #88 Mad love, Batman, Robin and Batgirl#9 in the Feline Femme Fatale, The Flash#48 The race against Superman, the Question #33, Batman #49 Robin-Gone-Wrong, Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl #22 lasso of truth, Birds of Prey #56 black and white Penguin, Aquaman#89 trobles of the sea, Justice League#77 return of Brainiac the Cyber Conqueror, Justice League#99 The death of Superman!!! and many others. The one she was reading was Batman and Robin# 67 The Batgirl? The girl looked up and saw Penelope staring at her "Hey, your the new girl right?" Penelope nodded her head " My names Carrie, Carrie Kelly but peps call me Carrie Comic, nice to meat cha." she had placed the comic she had been reading on her lap and raised her hand for a hand shake "My names Penelope, Penelope Robin nice to meet you too." Penelope raised her hand for a hand shake but then Satomi Hoshi came over she had a Japanese accent "Hello Carrie, how are you? I see you have met my new roomie." Carrie looked back at Satomi "I'm fine thanks you?" Satomi sighed " I'm still having to put up with Ami Overlord and her gang, but its not my fault that I was born without colour, that I'm colour blind that my hair has always been white that my eyes have always been red I was born that way, born without colour..." Satomi started to cry but Carrie calmed her down. "It's just gloomy for me to know that the only colours I can see are white, black and gray while others can see all sorts of wonderful things like blue and green, red and pink, yellow and purple. I see it as unfair that some people can see these things and others can't." 

Penelope jumped off the bench and huged Satomi tightly Carrie joined the group hug as Satomi had started to cry again on both of there sholders.