Chapter 5:Ms Beauteous

As Penelope Robin, Satomi Hoshi and Carrie Kelly (better known as Carrie Comic) walked down the corridor, Satomi and Carrie going to there next class, Penelope following the pair of them, just in case there were any free spaces. as the three of them wondered throughout the corridors Penelope kept on wondering to herself, How on earth do people tell the difference between each corridor? They all look exactly the same to me,  Penelope was too busy looking at the identical beauty of each of the corridors she bumped into a very tall, stick thin, old woman wearing a hot pink blazer and a hot pink mini skirts with cloud white reveling shirt, her amount of make-up just seemed to outline her wrinkles and spotty skin, she was wearing those 'sexy' tights and to top it all off, her hair looked as if it was going to fall out at any moment and she had dyed it bleach blond, it was quite obvious to Penelope that this was an old person trying to be young, and that she will NEVER wear make-up for image put her off for life.

"Oh Darling there's no need to look at me like that I know that I'm stunningly fabulous, but maybe in a decade or two and a LOT of work you could but almost half as beautiful as me." Penelope never really cared about looks but being called that BY that really offended her "And darling, next time look where your going, if you do that again it might ruin my fabulous image and another thing, have you seen a Penelope Robin? I heard she was from Sheffield, and I know as a fact, all of the girls from up there are ALMOST as beautifully fabulous as me, only almost not quite." Now Penelope REALLY wanted to rip her head off and spit down her neck  for thinking that she would dress like that before death, never, but most of the girls at her old school did look the way she did so the mistake was understandable  "Well? Have you seen another being on the school grounds as beautiful as me?" Penelope picked herself off the ground and announced to this annoying old tart "I am Penelope Robin!"  the fashion deserter of a teacher eyed her up and down then sighed "Well at lest I'm still the most beautiful woman in the school, follow me...."  she walked off looking far beyond disappointed Penelope, Carrie and Satomi followed her corridor after corridor soon Penelope raised the courage to ask Carrie and Satomi "Um..... guys who is she?" Carrie and Satomi looked at each other, so Satomi whispered "Shes Ms Beauteous, She teaches French, Italian, Swedish and text-styles." Carrie started to laugh "She always says at the start of lesson Ce langage est si romantique, beau et sexy. That means This language is so romantic, beautiful and sexy, WHY would she start every lesson like that? And thats not even the worst part, everyone has to say that at the start of the lesson." Penelope was quite shocked at that, then Satomi then said "Well at the start of our Swedish lessons we have to say Saknar dig är den vackraste, romantiska och sexiga personen vid liv, and Google translate said that means Miss you are the most beautiful, romantic and sexy person alive." there was a short silence of awkwardness, but was intruded by Ms Beauteous "Oh Penelope I feel ever so sorry for you........" Penelope looked up confused "You don't know? Well know that your not beautiful even through your from Sheffield, HA, looks like I'm not going to lose my reputation after all." Penelope really wanted this pathetic excuse for a woman to go die in a hole and get berried alive."Here we are, Miss Inorog's office, good luck....."  Penelope looked around her and no one was by her side, was this Inorog that terrifying? Well there was only one way to fine out, and she wanted to see her anyway so Penelope placed her shivering hand on the golden door handle  before she could twist it she heard a tense, heart attacking, strom starting voice from the other side of the door, "Come in................" Penelope had to cover her mouth to stop her scream, she closed her eyes, held her breath and opened the door.