Chapter 3: Dorm Rooms

As Penelope Robin walked into the main building and the first thing she saw was a small plum woman with a check board and pen with very small thin glass's on her long wide bent nose but somehow she had managed to stair down a evil glare at her even through the woman was at Penelope's waste height, the woman had long gray hair in a very tight bun with not a hair out of place, she wore a cloud white shirt with a gray cardigan and a long black skirt that it had a little trail of skirt around her, it was the smallest size she could get that was wide enough for her. The woman opened her small,tight wrinkled lips and asked with a old strict voice 

"Name?" The woman glared a look at Penelope which made her spine shiver, she gulped before she said her name "Penelope Robin." The woman looked at her check board and just looked at her as if she pitied her then sighed "Follow me...."   the woman wobbled up the grand stair case and turned left. Penelope had only now just realized how huge and grand the school was it must have been a castle once, or a church? Either way the place was quite spectacular, Penelope saw the woman waiting for her at the top left of the grand stair case and so she ran up the first set of stairs then the woman gave her the evil eye so Penelope started speed walking towards her when Penelope reached her the woman rolled her eyes and walked forward  through the corridor as they went on Penelope began to think the school a fairy-tail castle but then slapped her self mentally in the face (She didn't actually slap her self if she did that she would just look weird, you know walking down a corridor and BOOM you randomly slapped your own face how strange are you going to look? But yeah back to the story) the pair of them walked up fifteen corridors and five stair cases in total, the fifth stair case was a very small spiral stair case, all the other stair cases had been made out of marble but this one was made out of old wobbly wood which didn't look as if it was going to hold up well at all "First and only door on your right, here's your room key." the woman put the old  rusty bent room key in the palm of Penelope's hand as soon as the woman left sight Penelope carefully tip toed up the bent stair case soon she reached the top she saw a small corridor which was just like the stair case  she turned right and saw the door looked as awful as the key to it, she put the key in the stiffed up look, it turned, she took one step into the room to find her new roomies. She saw two of the girls she saw in the bike shed that earlier that morning the girl with black hair and a cotton candy pink fringe and that 'Phoenix' girl, and that Kitty person, she also saw a girl with pink eyes and white hair  but wore red lipstick and black mascara, also her Japanese face, skin and eyes made her look like an anime, her hair was short and wavy hair, she looked beautiful, but before Penelope could say anything Kitty burst into hyper mode and started to bonce off the walls which didn't look too stable "OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH THERES SOMEONE NEW!!!!!" Kitty screamed at the top of her voice then she stopped bouncing off the walls and leaped right into Penelope's face then started to scream again "OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH WHATS YOUR NAME WHATS YOUR NAME WHATS YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then Phoenix pushed her out the way "Sorry about that shes a bit....." Then the girl with cotton candy hair said "High, Kitty is always high. Kitty is her name and getting high is her game." Penelope looked back at Kitty and saw that she was shaking like a drill in the ground and she could agree, "Shes only joking Kitty is always like that." Phoenix said trying to convince Penelope that Kitty really doesn't take weed. Then Penelope looked back at Phoenix and the girl with a pink fringe "Oh yeah my name is Ami, Ami Overlord these are my best friends Phoenix and Kitty, Kitty is the one that's high and Phoenix is the one with yellow eyes, and that girl over there is Satomi Hoshi, shes just some Japanese kid with white hair and pink eyes its really scary, just stay away from her alright." Penelope looked at Ami for a second "One question, I left the bike shed before you how did you get her before me?" Ami laughed then said " Well theres a secret lift behind the school it stops off at all sorts of rooms that the teachers don't even know about and you have to have the key to this room to operate it, it even goes under ground to the sewers so we can ditch school when ever we like which is AWESOME!!! I mean last year Phoenix totally set fire to...." at that moment she began to worry about this new school, maybe the girly stuff wasn't all that bad to Penelope after all.