Vows

I stare at her. Her stripped hair still like the hardness in her fists as they ball up to her sides. "Thats what my father believed and it's what I believed but Bennett has always had a fascination with your kind-"

"I am not an object!" I snap.

"Thats why when he saw you at the club he wanted you over flora... He didn't know what you were at the time but the mystery was to over baring for a prince to handle. so yes my brother is indeed weak when it comes to you, " she narrowed her eyes. "But i will kill you here in now If you ever harm him,"

I laugh... "I won't harm him I will kill him,"

her eyes widened as she stood up straighter taking a step back. she looked frightened. 

"Why would you do such a thing?"

I push my hair back while smiling. "because this is war and because i must avenge my people and well you took flora from me.."

lisa hissed at me. "you don't even know all the things bennet has done to keep you safe you fey abomination!"she screamed. Staring at the landscape around us. eyes taking in the rock below our feet and the creamy sky above i laugh. "He wants me... a prince can not love so what does that mean for a king?" I question her. "Your people slay and kill and murder and you continue on wanting like you have that right! your father killed off my family and I have to see that now every time I close my eyes!" I shout. 

"I see them screaming and me being put into a hole casted away and I see this because of unseelie!"

Lisa stares at me quietly. wearing all black her eyes sullen. "well that hate makes you unseelie... isn't that funny? they thing you try so hard not to be you are? Your no longer seelie theres only like 25% in you... I can hear it in your breath and see it in your bewildered eyes," 

she's trying to get in my head. but it won't work. I've heard enough. no amount of persuasion can stop me from killing them. 

"Killing us will not bring them back," she whispers she hair falling over one side of her face as she tries to peer at me. 

I cry. "But it will stop the pain,"

her voice changed. "An unseelie killing an unseelie is death in our law,"

I look up at her deep into her eyes. Hallow. "Tell him i'll kill him, when I see him,"

I breath. "I will kill him..."