Part 5

Julia pov
I walked to gym class with a big smile on my face. I couldn't wait for the date tonight. I walked inside the gym and saw that everybody was changing so I went to go change.

Anya came up to me with a smile that was as big as Texas.

"Guess what!!" Anya said with excitement.

"What?!?" I asked.

"Niall asked me out on a date!!" She screamed.

"Omg , that's great"

"I know, now what about you?" She said settling down on a bench while I changed my clothes.

"What about me" I said with a smile.

"Girl you know what I'm talking about" she said with a smirk.

"He asked me out on a date" I said.

"Yasss  we both got dates now" she said and then we started talking about what we're going to wear.

   After our little talk we went to go play some dodge ball. I love dodge ball because it's a challenge and I get all of Britney's minions out first. I am the captain of team purple and this other girl is the captain of team yellow. I picked out all of my people first and then she took the rest. Let the game begin.

AFTER GYM***

   Long story short, it was a tie. That girl is good at playing dodge ball. That's why we're captains. Right now I'm on my way to detention.
I walked in detention and there was a boy in there and a girl. The boy had dark brown hair color and the girl had blonde hair. I gave the teacher the pass and sat down in the back of the class. The boy was listening to music while the girl was staring at me. I thought that when I caught her staring that she would stop but no she stayed staring. After what felt like 2 minutes of her staring I finally said something.

"Is there something on my face, because your staring very hard" I said with an attitude. As you can see I get mad over the littlest things.

After I said that she turned around and started tapping her fingers. I wasn't trying to be mean.

'This is going to be a long hour' I thought to myself.

AFTER DETENTION***

I left the school and hopped in Anya's car since my car was at our apartment. I put my phone in the aux cord and started singing with Anya. We arrived at our apartment and started talking about what to wear. We went inside our apartment and looked for something to wear. After a couple minutes we found something to wear (on the top).

'Ding ding'
I looked down at my phone and I saw that Louis texted me.

'Where do you live'

(Fake address ) '450 Franklin st.  Apartment 12'

'Ok be there in an hour'

'Ok'
END OF CONVO***
"He's coming in an hour Anya we have to hurry up!" I said while rushing to get a towel and go to the bathroom.

"Ok I'll heat up the flat iron and don't wash your hair it's going to take longer if you wash your hair." She screamed.

"Ok" I screamed back
I hurried up and took a shower and did what I had to do then I got out. Niall isn't t coming until 10 so Anya has enough to time. While she was doing my hair I just put on some nude lipstick and a little mascara. I'm not a big fan of makeup but on big occasions I'll go all out with make up.
She was done with my hair in 30 minutes and now I just had to put on my clothes and do her hair. After I put on my clothes I started to curl her hair while she put her makeup on. When we were done everything we sat down in the living room and watched some tv.
I was kinda nervous but exited too. I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and opened the door and Louis was there. He had these jeans on with a striped shirt and some converse on. He looked good.

"You look gorgeous Julia" he said with his accent.

"Thank you, so do you" I said

"I've never heard someone call me gorgeous before but thank you" he said while doing a invisible hair flip.

"You know what I mean" I said while laughing.

We heard an aww in the back so we turned around and saw Anya making a heart at us.

"Well bye Anya I'll come back at... Nvm you'll probably won't be here."

"Ok have fun but not too much" she said while smirking.

"Shut up." I said while blushing and closing the door.
We heard Anya laugh before we closed the door.
"You ready?" He asked.

"Yup!" I said and then he grabbed my hand and we walking outside to his car.

'I hope it goes well.' I thought.

*************************************
I hoped y'all like it and I will try to post more often.

Love y'all 😘