Intro:

Ever since I met him, he's all I have been able to think about. Whether it's his gorgeous blue eyes, or his sexy voice, I can't get him out of my head. He may be the best thing that has ever happened to me. There's a part of me that thinks that he might like me too, but that would be so fucking fantastic that it would never happen.

You see, guys like him, never fall for losers like me. You know, the kind of girl ignored by all boys and on top of that, just hated by people in general. The kind of girl who only has a handful of friends and if she lost one, would be screwed and wouldn't know what to fucking do with her life. The kind of girl who tries so fucking hard to fit in and make friends, but fails and feel embarrassed and shitty for even thinking that anyone could ever befriend her. That's why it's so fucking impossible for some one as perfect as him, to like me.

He makes me happier then I could ever be. All it takes is for him to be in the same room, and I'll smile. One time, I looked at him and almost cried at how incredibly beautiful he looked. Seriously, when I saw him in the color red, I was like DAMN! I know, I am pathetic. Tell me something I don't know. Every time I see him, I wanna throw my arms around him, hug him and never let go. I wanna tell him how I feel, but I feel like it would scare him away.
     I wanna be with him every fucking second of every fucking day. I want to be able to hug him without feeling nervous. But I can't.
Does he like me? Who the hell knows.