Lunch

I'm so ready. Ready for lunch. Lunch is the greatest part of my day. You know why? (Besides food :P) I get to see Tristan :) I don't know what it is about him. He's just so perfect. And I think we are becoming something. I think this might become serious. God I hope so. I've never been this happy in my whole life. I think I'm falling for him. And for once in my life someone that I really like, likes me to. It never happens. Ever.
I walk out of my math class and wait for him. He usually takes such a long time to get out because he talks to his friends before he leaves, but I don't mind, he's worth the wait. :)
Anyways he walks out and I have to catch my breath looking at him, he just looked perfect (as usual). I walk towards him and we start walking side by side to lunch. He talks about his karate and I remember when I went to his ceremony. It was awesome being there for him. :)  We enter the cafeteria and I notice his ex girlfriend is sitting at our table. Idk what to feel because I like her as a friend and a person but I hate that she likes Tristan too. Fuck, this lunch is not going to be fun.
When she sits at the table, his full attention is on her. :( He says she's his Best Friend but they've dated before, and she likes him, and they're close- things could happen!
I know. I'm paranoid. I'm afraid of losing him. At this point he's all I have in my life that makes me happy. How would you feel if you finally found your true happiness and then you find out that someone is slowly taking it away? I don't want to lose him.
Anyways, we sit down and Tristan greets her with a big smile and says, " Hey Sarah. "
We sit down and just as I thought, he paid no attention to me and talked to Sarah. ;(
I didn't wanna say anything, cuz he would probably get upset if I did and I like it when he's happy. So for now, I'll keep my mouth shut.
Since he's not talking to me, I just put in my earphones and play some music and wait for the lunch line to get smaller. Sometimes he would tap me on the shoulder but Sarah would kind of gain his attention again. I guess I should've tried harder to talk to him but idk. They snuggle at the table sometimes and hold hands and once she licked his ear... That's a little too friendly.. I could be super flirty if I wanted to, but I didn't want to do it in front of her because she had confessed to me that she has been in love with him for quite a while, I didn't wanna hurt her like she has been hurting me. Although,she didn't really know how I really felt about him; I had told her that it was just a small crush. I didn't wanna ruin our friendship, I didn't want things to be awkward. But it was a complete lie, I have never felt so strong for anyone. Ever.
Anyways, I basically just listened to music. All. Lunch.