We Should Do Something

"We should do something this weekend." Tristan exclaimed as we were making our way to the school store. I place my hands in my pockets, feeling the money, thinking of what to say. All I manage to say is, "Yeah. That would be fun."
That's when I realize that I have a great idea!
" Oh, I'm going to see Mocking jay part 2, would you wanna come?" I ask him hoping with all my heart that he will say yes.
"Scarlett, I would love to." He said smiling his beautiful smile. Looking him in the eyes, I smile back. God his eyes are so blue. And gorgeous.
———————————————
My heart was beating faster then ever when I saw him. No one in the world could've been more nervous than I was at that exact moment. I took in a deep breath and waved to him smiling a big smile. He smiled back as I was walking towards him.
"Hi." I said awkwardly as we walked to the ticket counter to buy our tickets.
"Hi." He said beaming brightly. I didn't know what to say. Why the hell am I so fucking nervous? Stop it. Act normal!
We reached the counter and I could not stop staring at the popcorn machine. I LOVE movie theater popcorn.
"Two tickets to Mocking Jay Part 2 please." Tristan said, handing the ticket seller the money. As soon as he grabbed the tickets we were off to the food counter.
"So... A large popcorn?" I asked looking him in his beautiful eyes.
He laughed adorably and replied, "I'm not really gonna eat much."
" Okay so a large popcorn. Got it." I giggled still looking into his eyes. Dude, I could look into them forever.
All he did was laugh and give me a light push on the shoulder.
Dude, why is he so fucking adorable! I can't even handle it.
I pay for the popcorn and just stand there staring at the popcorn machine. (I'm a little obsessed with the popcorn.) When I finally get the popcorn we are on our way to watch the movie! We enter and it's really filled; luckily we found seats in a great spot. The seats weren't way in the front of the theater and they weren't way in the back; they were right in the middle.
We sat down, got comfortable and I started eating all of the popcorn. (Yum)
During the movie I saw his right hand slowly move off of the arm of the chair and the next thing I know, his hand is touching mine. Oh my fucking god!!! This might be the awesomest thing that I have ever done. This is making me melt!
He was holding my hand and I was holding his; I don't want to let go. It feels so nice and I can't wrap my head around how awesome this is. I start shaking a lot. Dammit. Why. Why do I get so nervous? I'm doing fine!
I try to calm myself and try to stop the shaking because it was so fucking obvious. I thought to myself, Scarlett, stop it. There's nothing to worry about. Don't be nervous.
It didn't fucking work. So through the whole movie we held hands and I was shaking a lot. I'm so dumb.
The night was great though. There was no place I'd rather be then at that movie theater with him.
We walk into the parking lot and say goodbye. I didn't want to leave him, but sadly I had to. So I walked to my car, waved, hopped in the car and that was the end of that magical night.