ii.

"Why won't she talk to anyone? That's weird."

"Her clothes are tragic, she's just so...ugly."

The words repeated in her mind, the tone of voice that other person had and the look of disgust on their face.

Her eyes filled with tears as she practically runs back to her home, locking herself away in her apartment. Usually she didn't let them get to her, but today the words hit harder than normal.

Walking into the bathroom, she focused into the mirror. Running her shaky hands through her blunt cut hair, scrutinizing the little details of her face. Stepping back, she checked out her outfit.

Yes, maybe her clothes were a little tattered but did it matter?. It was simple, yes, but was her fashion sense tragic? She knew this wasn't something to be crying over, but somehow this hit her hard.

Tears stream down her cheeks as her body slumps to the floor. Pulling her knees to her chest, she closes her eyes.

Her phone vibrates in her pocket, making her open them again. Unlocking it, she sees it's a new message.

From: mysterious person

'i think
you're lovely'

'their words
aren't true, okay?
you're beautiful'

Sent. 2:25 PM.

To: mysterious person

'haven't you
heard that
lying is a sin?'

'but thanks,
i guess'

Sent. 2:27 PM.
Read at 2:27 PM.