x.

"Take this folder to Kim Taehyung's house for me, Aurora. Since he's gotten suspended for you it's the least you could do. Besides, you're the only one I trust with responsibility in this class."

Aurora holds the folder close to her as she wanders the streets, lost in her thoughts. Why would Taehyung get suspended in her behalf? It made no sense. She hums softly to herself, kicking pebbles as she goes.

Pulling her windbreaker on tightly, she shivers as the cool breezes blow against her. She looks down at the paper with his address, noting it isn't far from her home. Her phone begins to buzz, and Aurora quickly pulls it from her pocket.

"Aurora! It's been a while since I've heard your voice."

"That's because we've only spoken on the phone once, V."

He laughs, and there's some shuffling noises that could faintly be heard. "You're right. How are you?"

"Cold," she huffs as she turns the corner. "I'm dropping off classwork to this guy who's missing class."

"Ah, really? I hope you're staying warm. It's super cold these days."

"Don't worry, I am."

V keeps Aurora occupied as she makes her way to her destination. He's trying to tell her jokes, but they're all corny. Aurora still finds them funny though, and V is enjoying her laughing.

"I'm here, so hold on for a second."

"Yeah, okay."

Her hand shakily pressed his doorbell, the three ring tone going off. But faintly, it's like she hears that same tone come from her phone. Aurora ignores it and presses it again, that same tone echoing.

"I'm coming!"

A voice shouts from inside... and from her phone? It couldn't be, could it? Her body tenses up at the sound of the locks clicking, and the doorknob twisting before the door pulls open.

"Aurora?"

Her name echoes twice, as she gasps.

"Oh, God."

+ + + +

yo thanks for 1k reads and 100 votes! i really appreciate it !!!

(✿◠‿◠)