Prologue

"Summer, you ready yet? We are about to leave," my mom shouts up the stairs.

"Yeah....hold on," I mumble, but yet my mom was still able to hear me.

"Come on sweetie, it'll be alright," my mom reassures me as she opens my bedroom door just a crack. "You'll make tons of friends, and the town is really nice, and small, just like this one," my mom adds.

"Yeah, so? It's not this town," I roll my eyes, and pick up the last of my boxes, and haul them downstairs into the moving truck.

"Come on, Brad! We're leaving," I shout through the front door as I become even more impatient.

Within a couple seconds, Brad and my mom come out the door, and make their way to the car. I jump into the passenger's seat, while Brad gets in back. My mom walked over to the truck saying that's everything and we're ready to go. My mom starts up our car, and we start our journey to Maine.

Yippy.....not....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 hrs and 40 mins later.....

"After all the stops, and traffic, we are finally here," my mom says trying to cheer up the quietness.

We all got out of the car, and stretched out the sore muscles.

The moving truck came behind us in about five minutes. They parked the truck, and by the time we all were there, it was past everyone's bedtime. We decided everyone would sleep, and we would unpack tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Thanks for reading...the real story begins next, so don't leave!

Btw it's Summer on top

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

20KitCat ❤❤