Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Naomi)

I woke up the next morning and Sam was still sleeping. I kissed her cheek and she just made a groaning sound and rolled over. I got out of bed and did my normal usually routine. After getting dressed I went in Nelly room and she was just sitting there brushing her dolls hair. She seen me ran up to me and gave me a hug.

Naomi: What do you want for breakfast sweetie

Nelly: I don't know anything........ your food is the best

Naomi: Lol okay

I went downstairs to the kitchen and got started on breakfast while Nelly just started playing with her doll again. This morning for breakfast will be eggs, grits with cheese, sausage, and hash browns. After I finished making breakfast in walks Mo, and Marissa.

Marissa: What's good sexy girl you trying to go shopping today

Naomi: Lol stop it and sure why not is it okay if Nelly comes

Nelly: Actually I wanna stay here with mom, play with my doll, and eat

Naomi: Lol okay you got it

***************************

(Mo)

I took Nelly out for a while so Sam could rest in peace. I got her a bunch of new dolls more clothes and shoes and other things that little girls like. I got here early in the afternoon and she went straight to sleep for her nap. I made sure she was tucked in and had her favorite doll was next to her. I really do love kids and Nelly is just so adorable. After that I walked downstairs to the living room to find Sam awake eating breakfast and watching tv.

Sam: What's bro

Mo: How you feeling

Sam: So fucking hungry

Mo: I got something for you to eat *she said in a seductive tone

Sam: You sexy and all that but I need to be faithful to Naomi and I'm not into studs

I wiggle my eyebrows at her which made her laugh and blush. If I can bring out Sam girly side I know I could have her. I'm determined to get Sam and I will have her one day weather Naomi likes it or not.

Author Message

Is Sam going to give in to Mo or can she resist temptation? Does Sam have feelings for Mo? Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.