Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(Naomi)

I cried all night I can't believe Sam left the house. I would have called Marissa but she's on some family vacation. She said she needed to get away for a while and her family went to some island for a while. I realized without Sam or any of her friends I don't have anyone. I broke down even more. I never felt so alone in my life. As I was crying Nelly came and lay down next to me. I need to pull myself together because she has a play tonight at her school and I promised her I be there. She started wiping away my tears which made me smile.

Nelly: How long are you going to be sad

Naomi: I don't know sweetie

Nelly: No more crying mommy you have me

She opened up her arms for a hug and I sat up her and gave her big one. I started tickling her and she started laughing. Seeing her smile makes me happy. After that she ran out the room because I told her we are going to look for mommy. I already know she at Mo house. I'm a terrible wife for the way I been treating her. She's been trying to comfort and all I been doing is pushing her away. But I just want some space and she wasn't giving me that no matter how much I asked. My only way of just grieving alone was pushing her away and now I really am alone.

After going shopping with Nelly for a while she and I were both happy. I decided to stop by Mo house so I could apologize to Sam. Nelly was sleeping when I arrived so I just left her in the car. I knew no one was going to bother her because I can see the car on the corner of my eye considering I parked in the driveway. I knocked and no one answered. But I guess no one answered because I could hear rock the boat by Aaliyah blasting through the speakers. I decided to peek in the window and maybe then I get someone attention. I knew they were home because both of their cars were parked. When I looked through the window I couldn't believe my eyes Mo and Sam were having sex on the couch. I felt like my heart had just been ripped out of my chest. When things get a little rough this bitch decides to cheat. I got back in my car and realized I couldn't even call Marissa because her and Mo have a open marriage. I figured that out on my own when Marissa kept flirting with me and Mo didn't do anything. I just couldn't even cry anymore; I'm all out of tears. I just got back in my car and made my way to Nelly school.

(Sam)

I really thought Naomi at least call me today but nothing. I eventually got dressed and me and Mo were heading to Nelly school because her class is doing a little play. Once I arrived at school I eventually found Naomi. By the look she was giving me I know she knows about me and Mo. That's the same look she gave me when I cheated on her before. Mo walked away because Naomi invited her police team to see Nelly play and Mo went to talk to them. I guess she wasn't trying to get yelled at by Naomi.

(Naomi)

I was looking at Sam with disgust look on my face. After everything I did for this bitch she got the nerve to cheat on me. Yeah I cheated but I was out of my mind drunk. An Sam eventually told me Seth took advantage of me fuck that nigga.

Sam: Babe please before you continue your or say anything just hear me out

Naomi: Fuck you I want a divorce we are over

I spit right in her face and told her I hated her. I still can't believe it after everything I did for this bitch she cheated on me. I couldn't stand looking at her any longer. I walked inside our daughter classroom only to never walk back out.

(Sam)

Pow Pow Pow!

Hearing those gun shots made me shake and sent chills through my body and not in the good way. A bunch of people started running in the room and checking to see what happened. Suddenly someone came out and looked at me. I pushed passed all those people and screamed to the top of my lungs as the love you my life was lying there with three gun shots in her. I cried and screamed so loud I was pretty sure I was heard half way across the world. My body started shaking and my life side went completely numb. I started breathing heavy and shaking faster. It didn't take me long to realize I was having a anxiety attack and a heart attack at the same time. Before I knew it I fell back and it was lights out for me.

Author Message

Damn! What's going to happen next? Who shot Naomi? Is Sam baby okay? Who is doing all this? Thanks for reading everyone and hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.