Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Naomi)

I was sitting in my office when I got a phone call about a missing boy. Me and Mo went to go check things out and all I find is a abandon warehouse across town. This made me start wondering could this be Mo son. I remember how she told me they were kidnapped and brought to a place like this but she barely remembers. I walked up to Mo who was lost in her thoughts.

Mo: These people are fucking with me

Naomi: I know and just know I got your back

Mo: Thanks

We called for back up just in case anything goes wrong. We split up and made our way around the place. I know this shit is a set up. I was walking and watching my back and looking everywhere until I came across a body bag. I kicked it a little and I knew there was a body inside. I called Mo over and we both stood there for a second. We both got on our knees next to it and put on some gloves. She opened it and I felt my entire heart drop. "DADDY" was all I could say. His body has been here for days. It makes sense now why my parents haven't called lately. I been so caught up in my own life I wasn't paying attention to the fact that my parents didn't call in the past couple of days. My mom popped into mind and before I knew it I was speeding to her house. I kicked in the door and this place looked like a real murder scene. There was blood everywhere. I searched the entire house and no sign of my mom. What pisses me off more is no one is barely helping me. I called the other police a long time ago and no one showed up. Only my team was here; I walked around the house a little more and then went to the kitchen. I found Mo reading a note. The note said "Surprise bitch." All I could do was cry into Mo arms.

******************

( Mo)

After a long day with Naomi someone really is messing with her. How could someone be so cruel and kill a old man and kidnap a old lady. I hope at least her mom still alive. After today I know Naomi isn't apart of my son going missing. Since the cops aren't going to help us it's time to get dirty. As I was deep in my thought I felt Marissa come behind me and massage my shoulders.

Marissa: Is it true about that text you sent me

Mo: Yeah

Marissa: Damn that's messed up

Mo: This means war

Author Message

Damn poor Naomi! Who has her mom? Who killed her father? Where is Marissa son? Is he still alive? Who is doing all of this? Thank you for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.