Chapter 12

A/N: Thanks to BlueBlood82 for writing the beginning and helping me when I was stuck.

It was a peaceful day and sunny. Jamie and Eddie decided to mix it up a little bit and have their breakfast on the lawn. He carried her tray and found a space under a tree. "Your hair looks really pretty in the sunshine," he commented.

When Eddie blushed, Jamie's heart jumped. "Did I overstep?"

"No, it's just after feeling like a guy for so long it's nice to remember I'm not," Eddie laughed.

Her body had changed at the academy. Where she'd been softer she was now developing muscles, her chest was more prominent, and she rarely put on makeup and never wore feminine clothing. She'd like the chance to dress up a bit and show Jamie...she knew she was crushing on a teacher, that was wrong but the part of her that wasn't a cadet was a woman after all.

It was the weekend so there were no classes. The trouble was just beginning though. Just as Jenny joined them for breakfast outside, one of the other teachers came outside, to take Eddie away. "Edit Janko you have been reported for cheating on a test, on Wednesday this week." Said the teacher before taking Eddie away.

"What's going on Jenny?" Jamie asked.

"I don't know. Eddie would never cheat though. They are going to have to ask people to alibi her." Jenny replied.

"I saw her just before the test and can say she had no cheat sheet." Jenny said.

"I saw her studying her heart out in the library all weekend and the beginning of the week." Jamie offered.

"Together we can help prove Eddie didn't cheat. Thanks Officer Reagan." Jenny said.

Together they worked all morning trying to map out a timeline of where Eddie was when. All the while Sasha was watching them and was positively steaming. 'Jenny should be my friend only.' Sasha thought.

Jamie was thinking about helping Eddie, when he remembered what day it was. 'Crap is it that day already?' Jamie thought. It was the anniversary of Joe becoming a cop for the first time. Cheesy but every year it got to Jamie.

They were almost finished the timeline when Sasha came over to talk to Jenny. "Hey Jenny want to go hangout in the lounge?" Sasha asked.

"Sasha I can't right now. Someone accused Eddie of cheating and she didn't." Jenny said dismissively.

"Why do you even care? It's always Eddie this and Eddie that." Sasha said with jealousy lacing her voice.

"She's my roommate and my friend. Look I don't have time for this Sasha." Jenny said with a frustrated sigh.

"You never have time for me lately." Sasha said before leaving the dining hall.

"Are you okay?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah she always does that. She will come around." Jenny replied.

They finally finished the time line and then scribbled in when they saw her and what she was doing. They wrote down their statements and got everything ready.

By the time they were done it was lunch time. Jenny and Jamie ate a hurried lunch, before bringing everything to the dean's office. Once at the office door Jenny was nervous. "I will be the teacher advocate. Together we got this." Jamie said.

"Thanks for helping me, Officer Reagan." Jenny said.

Jamie knocked on the dean's door and he said "Come in." in a gruff voice.

"Hello dean Walton, my name is Jenny Adams. I have proof Edit Janko didn't cheat." Jenny said boldly.

The dean looked at her and said "Are you in on this officer Reagan?"