Chapter 11

A/N: You asked for it and now there will be more interactions with other characters. Credit for a few ideas from BlueBlood82. Thanks so much for your help sweetie.

It was Monday again, two weeks later and everything was just wonderful. Currently Eddie was chatting with Jenny over breakfast. The teachers all had a brief staff meeting over breakfast. Jamie had said he would meet her at morning yoga.

They were eating oatmeal and waffles and talking about some of the other students. "That guy is really cute. I think his name is Steve." Jenny said pointing to a guy with sandy hair.

"Yeah he is but the rules say w can't date other students. Maybe when we graduate you can ask someone out from our graduating class." Eddie offered.

"I know but it is still fun to look and comment." Jenny commented.

They kept chatting the breakfast away until it was time for yoga. They returned their trays to the food line and walked to yoga.

Sure enough when they got there Jamie was waiting. "Good morning ladies." Jamie said.

"Good morning officer Reagan." Jenny greeted back.

"Good morning Jamie." Eddie greeted also.

"I'm going to go sit next to Sasha. See you later." Jenny said before she left to go find Sasha.

"I guess that leaves just us eh." Eddie commented with a nervous laugh.

"Let's grab those mats in the corner." Jamie suggested.

They did the yoga session and then Jenny came back to collect Eddie and walk with her to the morning classes. "Eddie let's go and we can talk while we walk to class." Jenny said.

"Okay sounds good." Eddie commented. "Goodbye and see you at lunch." She said to Jamie.

Jenny and Eddie went to morning classes and laughed and chatted the whole way there. 'Hmm... I am glad she made friends here.' Jamie thought.

Jamie went to the teachers lounge to chat with other teachers until lunch. Morning classes were boring and all the teachers currently not teaching were highly interested in Jamie's class. "It's all my students can talk about." One teacher said.

"My students used to think my class was their favorite until you came along. It's like you reinvented the wheel." Another teacher commented.

"I don't know why they love my class so much but maybe it is a good thing. They are adjusting well and enjoying their last semester." Jamie offered back before leaving the teachers lounge.

He walked to the dining hall and sat down waiting for lunch to start. A few minutes later Eddie and Jenny walked in and got lunch in line. They sat down and Jamie went and got his food. Jamie came back and he and Eddie prayed for lunch before they all started eating. "So Mr. Andrews is having a test next week eh." Jenny said.

"I wonder if it will be hard." Eddie commented.

"I could get in trouble for this, but I overheard in the teachers, lounge that if you studied hard enough, you would pass." Jamie whispered.

"Really? Do you think you could quiz me on Wednesday?" Eddie asked Jamie.

"Sure. I am not doing anything that evening. We can go to the library. If you want to join us Jenny you can. Call it a study group." Jamie replied.

They finished eating lunch and then made their way to Jamie's classroom. "I'm going to find Sasha, my partner." Jenny said.

"See you later Jenny." Eddie said.