Jelsa and the three little pigs

So like once like Upon a like time, there was like three little like pigs.  They were so like fat,that they were like bigger than their like house. They blew up the like house and like were like forced to like leave. 

    The came across a like man with like straw. 

"Like give me like all your straw." Demanded like the pigs.

"Like no! I only like have this much." The guy said. 

The pigs pointed like a gun at him! He gave them all his straw and like ran. The pig like built a like house, but only one could fit. The other two ran like away. They like came across a man with like sticks. 

" like May we like eat your sticks?" Asked a pig.

" like no! I was gonna eat them." He like said.

"Fine, well we'll like make a house then." They said, and ate the like man. The house was only big enough for like one pig, so like the last big pig like ran. He like found a guy with bricks. "Like give me like your bricks." Said the like pig. 

"Like no!" The guy like said. The like pig ran over the like man with a truck. He made a house.

Jack an Elsa were sitting in like the house from the bears. 

" I'm like hungry." Like said Jack.

"Lets like go find something too put our like tomato sauce on." Said Elsa. The went into woods. 

Meanwhile 😝

 Like the big bad wolf knocked on the first pigs door. " Like let me in!"  He said.

"Like of course!" Said the pig,and when the wolf came in, like the pig ate him. A second Big bad wolf came the second like pigs houses. The pig ate like  him too. Then the third big like bad wolf like married the third pig. 

Jack went to the like first pig's house. 

"Like oh my gosh! Bacon! " he went in like and killed the like pig. Then he like put him in a bag. He went to like the next house.

"Like oh my gosh! Ham!" He went and like killed the like second pig. He pit him in the bag like too. He went to like the third house.

"Like oh my gosh! Porkchops and wolf soup! " he like killed them and like made a fur coat. Then like put them in the like bag. He like took them home.

"Like Oh my gosh! We Need something healthy and or dessert!" Like he said.

So that night for like dinner they had like Bacon, ham, pork chops, wolf soup, like tomato soup, and like the stick and straw houses for dessert. Then they like lived in the like brick house, and the house from the like three like bears. 

The like end