Chapter 8

Niall's POV

The days seemed to go so fast, but still so slow. It was already day ten.

Well, 20 days left, Niall thought with a small smile. The last couple of days, he and the boys - Mostly Justin though - had taken it chill. Watching Doctor Who, spent hours on the beach and at one point even sang along to 'What makes you beautiful' in the recording studio. Liam had said that Justin's voice really fit in with the other boys, and Niall suspected that he was thinking about writing a song for them all to sing.

The house was almost empty today - All the boys had left except him and Harry, going to the beach. Niall had collapsed in the sofa and Harry sat in what seemed deep thoughts at the kitchen table. A thought flashed through Niall's mind, a thought that had came up in his head a lot the last three days. Maybe was it time to ask now - It was the perfect moment.

Niall went up and walked up to Harry.

'Hey man,' this seemed to wake Harry up from his thoughts.

'Hey, what's up?' Harry answered politely.

'Uhm, I just wanted to ask you a question...' Harry nodded, like saying "go on", and Niall continued.

'When did you know you were in love with Louis? Like, how did it feel like?'

A questioning look went up on Harry's face, but fastly changed into a smile.

'Well... How should I explain it. I liked him casually in the start. Then I started to feel butterflies in my stomach every time he was near, my thoughts changed from just thinking about everything to only thinking about him. It felt like I was flying in the sky, I was so happy for him being there. His anger was my anger, his happiness was my happiness. Then I started to feel like I wanted him - I wanted him so bad, it felt like I couldn't live without him. I felt lonely, crushed, when he wasn't with me. And that was when I realised that I loved him. That's when he kissed me first.'

Niall understood everything, he understood it better than he should have. Because he felt the same way towards Justin. Justin, Justin, Justin. It was everything he thought about nowadays. But he wasn't sure that it was actually love he felt, not until now. He was... In love.

'How so? Is there anyone you like?' Harry took him out of thoughts. A wide grin covered his mouth as Niall blushed. 'So there is someone! Is it...' Niall expected the worst. He would be able to lie, he was an awful liar.

'Is it Justin?'

'Yes.'

The word practically fell out before Niall had the chance to blink. He was stunned - The same as Harry who probably hadn't expect it to come out that easily.

'Oh,' Harry said, 'I thought so.'

'What? Is it obvious?' A stroke of panic was to be found in Niall's voice. His face was probably red of blush.

'Haha, yeah... I think all the boys know. Except maybe Justin.' As a stone sank down in his stomach, a heavier was lifted away - At least Justin didnt know.

---

Niall have realised he's in love, ooh. Yes, I love teasing you with this chapter of only Niall, but the next one will also be just Justin.

Hiya, finally some action or what do you say? Isnt it lovely? And oh, am I not nice uploading this one now? I just felt like I didn't want you all to wait for too long. Next chapter will probably come up during the weekend, maybe even before.

But okay, I have nothing else to say. Keep voting, and can I get some comments now? :)

Follow me for more stories!

Love you