Chapter 7:Evergreens Pack

Malina's Pov

I grabbed for Isaacs arm. He immediately grabbed my hand. His eyes shown silver through the dark.

"What happened?" Isaac asked first. Something was growling. I could see another pair of eyes in the bathroom.

Isaac was quick to pull a lighter from his pocket and switch it. He broke a piece of wood off the toilet holder and lit it.

He hissed at a wolf that was standing near the bathroom door. He growled back at him.

"Leave," Isaac growled. Wolf hair started to grow down the side of his face. I pulled my hand away from his and backed away.

"The rogue killers a softy now," the wolf said into my head.

"I'll kill you. Say it to my face," more fur ran down his face. Aaron must've heard more growling and stepped out the room.

"Gladly," the wolf started to transform. A man stood in front of us. He smiled at me.

"Stay away from my mate," Isaac set the stick of fire down. The rogue ran into him, knocking him into the mirror where it shattered.

I screamed when the wolf pulled out a knife and stuck it through Isaacs stomach. He fell against the wolf, blood coming down his mouth. I covered my mouth.

Before he closed his eyes, he stared at the man in front of him. Lightning came from his hand and shocked him. He also fell to the ground. Isaac looked at me, before closing his eyes.

I stood in my shocked state before bending down to his level.

"My family...don't let them die. Save them," he murmured quietly. I looked at the bathroom door,"I'm okay."

I kissed him before running out the room. Everything was still dark. I could only see glowing eyes.

"Rise," I lifted my hands. Lightning slowly rose from the floor. It was shinning a blue light over everything,"kill the rogues."

I could hear the screams of the rogues as they crippled to the ground. The lights slowly switched back on. People stared at me before bowing to their knees.

A chant started to go through the room.

"The moon goddess," everyone started whispering. They thought I was a god. No, I was just a warrior with lightning powers.

I slowly walked back into the bathroom. Isaac was now leaning against the sink. He held a wad of paper towels against the wound in his stomach.

"Let go," he let his hands drop. I put my hands over his stomach. I could see his face clinch as his skin started to knit itself back together.

"Malina, I thought I failed you," he hugged me. I didn't care about the blood. I was just happy that he was still able to hold me in his arms.

___________________________

I sat in the bed screaming. Isaac shot up, covering my mouth. He shushed me quietly. Tears were running down my face.

I pulled away and stared at him. He gave me a confused look, his face burning a little red. I was naked?

"It was just a dream Malina, please be quiet," tears were running down my face. He held me into his lap.

I pulled away from him, pulling clothes from the draw. I was quick to pull them on and walk or half run down the stairs. Isaac was quick to follow me, only in his boxers.

"Malina, did I do something wrong?" he yelled across the hallway.

"I'm sorry," I started repeating shaking my head. I sat on the ground, covering my eyes with my hands,"it was just a dream. Just a dream."