Chapter 8: Robin Hood

Malina's Pov

I yawned shaking my head. Isaac was quick to pull his arm from under my head. He was awake before I was. He just sat there staring at me.

"Are you okay? You were up all night," I murmured sitting up and pushing hair out my face. He sighed.

"Malina, I don't think your pack will accept me. I'm trying to change, but it's hard. It's so hard. I've trained my brain to be ruthless and to not care about others feelings. I've taught it to be rude and something I wasn't. I can't just reverse it," he stared at the ground,"did you sleep with Robin?"

My blood ran cold and I just stared at him. He should've known by the way I was standing there like a deer caught in the headlights, but he still wanted me to admit it. If it was spoken out loud, it made it true.

"Yeah, last year, it was before he became beta. Just because I slept with him, doesn't mean he's my beta because of it," I tried to stare into Isaacs eyes as I was talking but all I saw was an endless void.

"I didn't ask about him becoming your beta that way. It's okay though Malina. It's cool. I don't care," he stood up and walked to the bathroom. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and walked into my closet.

I decided on wearing black tights with blue wedges along with a grey and blue sweater with a grey tank top. I fixed my makeup in my mirror before curling my hair. I did this all before Isaac came out the bathroom.

"You look nice," was all he had to say before zipping up his pants and walking out the room. I grabbed a bag to put on my shoulder and walked out the room.

I found Isaac downstairs in the kitchen with Robin and Alec. Robin was making pancakes and sausages. I could tell he kept looking back at Isaac like he was going to somehow grab a kitchen knife and stick it in his back when he wasn't looking.

"Morning pretty girl," Alec said first. Isaacs face turned red and he elbowed him.

"Morning," I sat beside Isaac at the table. Everything felt so tense. I felt like I was stepping on thin ice just by talking,"you alright Isaac?"

"I'm fine, why?" He tilted his head a little bit.

"Just asking," I shrugged and looked back at Robin. He turned the stove off and turned to me.

"You know, your pack thought you were leaving them. You left for awhile. You didn't say anything to anyone. We got worried until Katie said you were with Isaac. You were taking him as your mate," Robin crossed his arms and stared at Isaac.

Isaac just looked up at him and put his hands in his pockets.

"Look Robin Hood, I am capable of taking up for myself. You should know I'm not good with words. I'm better on the mat, but if you want to challenge me with words, go ahead, words don't hurt me," he shrugged, a smirk trying to come to his face.

"Isaac," I shook my head. Alec leaned back in his chair like he was entertained with the whole thing.

"My names not Robin Hood," wolf hair grew down Robins cheek. Isaac continued to stare at him.

He laughed,"why are you afraid of my change and not Robin Hood's?"

"I've known him since I was younger. I just met you like a week ago. I haven't even seen your change except when you first turned into a wolf," I almost yelled at him. He looked a little taken aback from my outburst.