Part one

JAMIES POV

I wake up around 6:30 in the morning everyday but I procrastinate a lot so I stay in bed for 30 minutes leaving me with 30 minutes to get ready. stupid me huh? today is monday and its the first day back from thanksgiving break. grrr

I walk into the school I envy so much, walking by strangers i've never made any contact to. people i haven't spoken to in years and not even eye contact being made. its so hard walking through these halls with people in their own lives, probably not even knowing what to do with their future. I walk into my first period class, god I've never hated a class so much and it's killing me. I sit in my desk texting the people in RT because we all hate our first periods. Not sure why but Haley is calling me and the bell is going to ring in a minute. dingdong...

*bell rings at 8:20 class begins*

i hate this class a lot man. I sit here pretending like i'm invisible to everyone. my ex math partner is sitting diagonally in front of me and if i move my eyes i could be making straight up eye contact with him and i just can't after what happened on friday i can't afford to make eye contact with him. we have 5 minutes left of this class and I already finished my homework. I get out of my seat to walk to the stapler, walking with barely movement so I dont disrupt anyone, but clumsy me bumping into someone tall and buff. I hold my head before i start to look up.

it's him, the guy ive been avoiding for 2 weeks, my old math partner. ethan.

I get the most insane feelin in my stomach and everything around me seems to have disappeared from the room.

"Sorry," I mumble slightly as I walk back to my desk, also realizing that the bells going to ring in 2 minutes.

"wait Jamie,"